SodScrap

September Recipe Swap 2017

24 posts in this topic

Ahh....fall is in there air.  My favorite time of year.  Temperatures are falling (FINALLY!) and well, there is pumpkin everything! :D  

This month's recipe swap theme is Perfect Pasta.  Dig out your favorite pasta recipes and scrap them this month.

  • To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - (1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sg.sodscrap@gmail.com by MIDNIGHT, FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2017
  • PLEASE REMEMBER THIS: It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (SodScrap_YummyFood) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)
  • You are welcome to submit more than one recipe. Please do!
  • Please post your recipe in the Recipe Card Gallery and post a link in this thread.
  • After I have compiled the recipes, you will receive a link to download the recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yummy! I have an old favorite that I don't think I've ever shared. :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just ADORE pasta!

Have to say Conda, when I saw "September Recipe Swap" I thought, "HUH?"....  Somehow I've lost so much time this year.....    It's amazing to think SEPTEMBER.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MariJ said:

I just ADORE pasta!

Have to say Conda, when I saw "September Recipe Swap" I thought, "HUH?"....  Somehow I've lost so much time this year.....    It's amazing to think SEPTEMBER.

Me too Marilyn...where DOES the time go?????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SodScrap said:

Me too Marilyn...where DOES the time go?????

When I first saw the title on the MB I did a double-take and thought, oh, Conda must be mistaken.   I actually had to think it out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MariJ said:

When I first saw the title on the MB I did a double-take and thought, oh, Conda must be mistaken.   I actually had to think it out!

Well...that just because Conda makes so many mistakes you always have to double check!!  :rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, SodScrap said:

Well...that just because Conda makes so many mistakes you always have to double check!!  :rofl:

Actually, I thought of it as my brain is usually not onboard so I have to check on it!   :D

Hmmmm.... We're a good pair, huh?  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jenrou said:

Homemade Hamburger Helper  My mom used to make something like this and it was good. The packages of it  have so many odd things in it. :)

That's exactly what I thought when I saw your recipe, Jean.   Better than the packaged stuff!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate the packaged stuff...just tastes funny to me. I'm always on the lookout for dishes that look like the packaged stuff but tastes better!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, jenrou said:

Homemade Hamburger Helper  My mom used to make something like this and it was good. The packages of it  have so many odd things in it. :)

 

4 hours ago, MariJ said:

That's exactly what I thought when I saw your recipe, Jean.   Better than the packaged stuff!  

 

1 hour ago, CRS said:

I hate the packaged stuff...just tastes funny to me. I'm always on the lookout for dishes that look like the packaged stuff but tastes better!

EXACTLY!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where has this month gone?????  WHEW!!!  Just wanted to check in to remind you recipes are due Friday. :D

(Three surgeries on 3 family members in 7 weeks is too much!!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, SodScrap said:

Where has this month gone?????  WHEW!!!  Just wanted to check in to remind you recipes are due Friday. :D

(Three surgeries on 3 family members in 7 weeks is too much!!)

Oh, Conda I sure hope YOU are holding up in all this...  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MariJ said:

Oh, Conda I sure hope YOU are holding up in all this...  

Physically my back is doing great!  Mentally???  Well....I might be insane!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope Emma's surgery went well. I hope she can still eat all her favorite foods. I know some people can't digest certain foods after the gall bladder is removed. I can't eat pork (but bacon is ok, go figure), Doritos or corn chips. Other people don't have any issues at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, SodScrap said:

Physically my back is doing great!  Mentally???  Well....I might be insane!!

AWwwww.....  Might be the only way to survive!   Glad your back is doing well, hang in Conda!    Best to all the patients, too!    :bighug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey ladies!!

I'm waiting for a recipe to come in, so if you are working on a card....send it to me today!!  

(this has nothing to do with the fact that I still need to scrap my card.  NOTHING.  AT.  ALL.)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, SodScrap said:

Hey ladies!!

I'm waiting for a recipe to come in, so if you are working on a card....send it to me today!!  

(this has nothing to do with the fact that I still need to scrap my card.  NOTHING.  AT.  ALL.)

 

OH NO!  It's not the 30th is it?   And the deadline really wasn't yesterday was it?????   :banghead:

So sorry, I am going to look through my recipes right now Conda!  Sorry about that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MariJ said:

OH NO!  It's not the 30th is it?   And the deadline really wasn't yesterday was it?????   :banghead:

So sorry, I am going to look through my recipes right now Conda!  Sorry about that.

No worries Marilyn!  I got your card. :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now