SodScrap

September Recipe Swap 2017

13 posts in this topic

Ahh....fall is in there air.  My favorite time of year.  Temperatures are falling (FINALLY!) and well, there is pumpkin everything! :D  

This month's recipe swap theme is Perfect Pasta.  Dig out your favorite pasta recipes and scrap them this month.

• To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - (1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sg.sodscrap@gmail.com by MIDNIGHT, FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2017
  • PLEASE REMEMBER THIS: It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (SodScrap_YummyFood) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)
  • You are welcome to submit more than one recipe. Please do!
  • Please post your recipe in the Recipe Card Gallery and post a link in this thread.
  • After I have compiled the recipes, you will receive a link to download the recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link!

Yummy! I have an old favorite that I don't think I've ever shared. :-)

I just ADORE pasta!

Have to say Conda, when I saw "September Recipe Swap" I thought, "HUH?"....  Somehow I've lost so much time this year.....    It's amazing to think SEPTEMBER.

1 minute ago, MariJ said:

I just ADORE pasta!

Have to say Conda, when I saw "September Recipe Swap" I thought, "HUH?"....  Somehow I've lost so much time this year.....    It's amazing to think SEPTEMBER.

Me too Marilyn...where DOES the time go?????

1 minute ago, SodScrap said:

Me too Marilyn...where DOES the time go?????

When I first saw the title on the MB I did a double-take and thought, oh, Conda must be mistaken.   I actually had to think it out!

Just now, MariJ said:

When I first saw the title on the MB I did a double-take and thought, oh, Conda must be mistaken.   I actually had to think it out!

Well...that just because Conda makes so many mistakes you always have to double check!!  :rofl:

23 minutes ago, SodScrap said:

Well...that just because Conda makes so many mistakes you always have to double check!!  :rofl:

Actually, I thought of it as my brain is usually not onboard so I have to check on it!   :D

Hmmmm.... We're a good pair, huh?  

4 hours ago, jenrou said:

Homemade Hamburger Helper  My mom used to make something like this and it was good. The packages of it  have so many odd things in it. :)

That's exactly what I thought when I saw your recipe, Jean.   Better than the packaged stuff!  

I hate the packaged stuff...just tastes funny to me. I'm always on the lookout for dishes that look like the packaged stuff but tastes better!

9 hours ago, jenrou said:

Homemade Hamburger Helper  My mom used to make something like this and it was good. The packages of it  have so many odd things in it. :)

4 hours ago, MariJ said:

That's exactly what I thought when I saw your recipe, Jean.   Better than the packaged stuff!  

1 hour ago, CRS said:

I hate the packaged stuff...just tastes funny to me. I'm always on the lookout for dishes that look like the packaged stuff but tastes better!

EXACTLY!!!!