Photo Challenge 9/15

angleigh

Today's photo challenge is brought to you by the letter "C" for chaos.  This is as close to the chaos that I could get.  I looked outside and here comes about 20 red football jerseys down my street.   The next 10min was pure chaos with the boys getting food, then as quick as it started it was silent again as they all took off with their food.  This is the aftermath of the chaos, and after I had picked up some.

start with 60 burgers have 15 left, 16 brats now  have 1.  About 15bags of chips, 2 full and a few partial.  2 coolers of drinks..gone

20170915_121225.jpg

20170915_121229.jpg

Hahaha! This reminds me of when we visit my dh's family at a reunion. He's from a family of nine. All that time preparing gone in mere minutes.....

Here's my contribution of chaos. It was a hastily taken photo has we were leaving Grapefest last night. Wished I had more time to take better aim.

bicycle chaos.jpg

I went with "the End of Chaos!" Our grandson sleeping on the boat after a fun day of the chaos of a 2 year old.

IMG_0240.jpgbbb.jpg

7 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Hahaha! This reminds me of when we visit my dh's family at a reunion. He's from a family of nine. All that time preparing gone in mere minutes.....

Here's my contribution of chaos. It was a hastily taken photo has we were leaving Grapefest last night. Wished I had more time to take better aim.

bicycle chaos.jpg

Love these!!!

Archived