Weekend Wildcard Challenge, September 16th

CRS

Do you have a bucket list? A bucket list is a list of things you'd like to do/accomplish before you "kick the bucket". My husband and I have one thing on our list right now and that's to visit all the Major League Baseball Stadiums. We are almost half way through! So for the Weekend Wildcard Challenge, I'd like you to scrap something on your bucket list. It could be something you've done or want to do. Don't have a bucket list? Then scrap something you've accomplished or place you've visited that you never thought you would. I can't wait to see your lists!

Please post your layouts in the Weekend Wildcard Challenge Gallery so we can all see what you create!

Antarctica was on our bucket list for quite a long time.  Then in 2011 we had the opportunity to spend a day there.  We flew over from Chile early in the morning, returning late afternoon.  The most exciting thing was the Emperor Penguin that we saw.  They let us get within about 10 feet of him so that we could take photos.  They had no idea why or how he was there, as they usually aren't found this far from the pole.  We also got to walk on the beach with the Chinstrap Penguins, which was a lot of fun.  It snowed on us off and on, even though it was the middle of their summer, but it didn't really show up in any of my photos.  All in all, a wonderful day.

A Day In Antarctica

Archived