Tuesday Challenge 9/19/17

MariJ

A few weeks ago when I asked in ScrapChat what was considered an ideal challenge, many members answered they’d like one related to tutorials.  So, I looked through that section on the ScrapGirls’ site and found this wonderful one by Sue Maravelas entitled “The Art of Storytelling”.

Reading through the tutorial I realized this sure is a challenge for me as I’m quite fond of letting only the “photo tell the story”… And, nothing else!   I’ve always struggled with journaling, but Sue shows additional ways to tell your story along with your writing and even makes it look easy!

So today I challenge you to use Sue’s tutorial to create a page using journaling to help tell your story.   As an additional challenge, see how many of her tips you can include on your page:  
The Bare Minimum
Word Art
Little Tidbits
Photo Labels

And, don’t forget to tell us which form of journaling you used:
The Short Story
A Page of Prose

Have fun and when your layout is completed, please post it in the Tuesday Challenge Gallery for all of us to see.  I can’t wait to read your journaling!

Here’s my layout
Ali AVG

From the Tutorial I used:  
The Bare Minimum, Word Art, Little Tidbits and A Page of Prose

Here is my page Moving

I've been wanting to scrap this event but never got around to it. So this was my perfect opportunity. Thanks for the great challenge Marilyn.

I used the The Bare Minimum, Word Art Little Tidbits and a Photo label across my delicate china cabinet (the movers didn't break the glass) I used bullets of text for my jouranling.

Archived