Lesann

Finally, I'm home

11 posts in this topic

I've been gone forever, but now home.  So I believe I can't catch up but can at least start now.  Remind me, where do I find the challenge subject for the week.  I'm so happy to be back and working on this.  

Hugs, 

Leslie Ann

Oh and it looks like I need to update my blinkies. Would someone point me in the direction I need to find information on how to do that?

Thanks!!

Glad you're back!  If you go under the "Challenges" link on the main Forum page, you'll find the most recent Weekend Wildcard Challenge, and the Tuesday Newsletter Challenge.  As for blinkies...  I'm lucky I even have two extra things in my signature, I've never been good about using the blinkies!

This topic should be moved as it's not in the right place. Can someone do that, or I can delete it. Sorry.

L

18 minutes ago, Lesann said:

This topic should be moved as it's not in the right place. Can someone do that, or I can delete it. Sorry.

L

Not to worry, it's fine and glad you're back.  

I can move it if you'd like, but it really is ok here. I see you got your blinkies figured out, too. So glad you have you back!!!

Welcome back. You are not wasting any time getting back into the swing of things here at SG...have fun.

Welcome back!  Looks like you are on the right track, blinkies are fixed. :)