ValerieT

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/23/2017 at 6:38 PM, CRS said:

Here's to a new week....

Layout Four – Earth
23rd October

Start a new layout in your preferred size and add an odd number of “earth” papers. At least one must be patterned.

I forgot to check in yesterday.  I thought this might be a good week for me to participate!  I was going to scrap during the game last night....but....I forgot...and just wasted my time on the internet.

13 hours ago, Boatlady said:

24th October
Add three photos to your layout.

SO...maybe tonight!  Three photos and odd number of papers...I can do this!

8 hours ago, SodScrap said:

I forgot to check in yesterday.  I thought this might be a good week for me to participate!  I was going to scrap during the game last night....but....I forgot...and just wasted my time on the internet.

SO...maybe tonight!  Three photos and three papers...I can do this!

Do you know how many times I come on SG looking for something specific, like these game tasks, and end up in the gallery or shop? Never do get the scrapping done like I intended to!

1 hour ago, CRS said:

Do you know how many times I come on SG looking for something specific, like these game tasks, and end up in the gallery or shop? Never do get the scrapping done like I intended to!

Exactly!  But I remembered tonight...however, I might be to tired to start my layout....we will see what I can do!!

25th October
Alter at least one of your photos in some way. You can change the color, make it an interesting shape, use a mask or any other idea you may have.

10 hours ago, jenrou said:

There was so much going on during DSD, then Anniversary it was confusing. Then I had company from out of town and calls from out of town...I'm ready for some slow scrap and quiet time. :)

Great enjoy your scrap time, I look forward to seeing what you do.

19 hours ago, Dady said:

One paper from FLO TravelersNotebook and three photos

SG_slow-scrap-24-Oct.jpg

Stunning so far and I am sure it will get even better.

Archived