• Created
  • Last Reply

For the new layout I blended the following papers:

SNU Autumn Watercolor Papers -- Changing Leaves 70% Opacity

EBA Marigold Sky Papers -- Dotted Orange at 56% opacity

DEB Memories of Orange Paper4 at 30% opacity

4x4-1-Botanical-Garden.png

26th October
Add some brushwork to your layout. If you used a brush for yesterday's task then you must use a different one today.

OK, I got caught up... I thought it was hard to fit the 3 papers, 3 photos, and do something different with at least one photo.  My brush is very subtle, just an embossed spindly tree on my background papers.  My supplies so far:  SNU_SSPaper_Blendability-3; GWH_SSEmb_StackedPhotos2_2; GWH_SSBrush_NatureWalk_Tree; ACA_SSPaper_Earthy4; ACA_SSPaper_Earthy_Special; ACA_LittleThankfuls_BrownFloral; Ro_Styles_PhotoTextures_2201; SDE_ColorFields_Mask5; 

SlowScrap4_Oct2017thumb.jpg

I decided to use a template (This one is from Digital Scrapper), which changes the whole look of the page. I added two more  papers from Brandy Murry's Asian Beauty and a brush from LCO Asian Tranquility - retired. I think using the template is giving the page a nice tranquil feeling. 

Oct Slow Scrap Wk 4 Earth brush.jpg

11 hours ago, CRS said:

I am so far behind...I haven't scrapped a single thing all week. I need to get back into it today!

Come on...you can do it!!!

3 hours ago, scrapgran said:

I have used MRE Brush Set Misty to simulate dust in the corners

Oct 17 Slow Scrap LO4.jpg

I like it  lots

8 hours ago, Mikelle said:

OK, I got caught up... I thought it was hard to fit the 3 papers, 3 photos, and do something different with at least one photo.  My brush is very subtle, just an embossed spindly tree on my background papers.  My supplies so far:  SNU_SSPaper_Blendability-3; GWH_SSEmb_StackedPhotos2_2; GWH_SSBrush_NatureWalk_Tree; ACA_SSPaper_Earthy4; ACA_SSPaper_Earthy_Special; ACA_LittleThankfuls_BrownFloral; Ro_Styles_PhotoTextures_2201; SDE_ColorFields_Mask5; 

My journaling is tiny, and I read this literally and put 7 lines (not 7 sentences!)  Not sure how much more we will have to make room for.  I used LD Cursive Flourish and Lemon Tuesday fonts for my title, and then LD Artistic font for my journaling. 

Everyone is so excited some posted early but there are 2 more tasks for next week...the end of the month. Still going to have some more fun!!!

Archived