October Swap Crop Get your Partners!

CRS

This month's swap crop theme is Heritage. We haven't done this one in quite awhile and with my grandparents anniversary October 6th, I am in the mood to dig out some heritage photos. Anyone who is interested in joining, sign up in this thread by Sunday, October 8th. On Monday, October 9th, I'll list the participants in a column. Contact the person above you and below you on the list and exchange email addresses. You'll send photos to the person below you and receive photos from the person above you. The last person on the list will send to the first person on the list. You can send as many photos as you'd like, and any journaling, but only 1 layout is required.

Reveal day is Saturday, October 28th. That's the day you'll post your layouts in the Swap Crop Gallery and send a flattened, hi-resolution copy of the layout you created for your partner to her.

Who's ready for some Heritage Swapping?

Carol
Debby
Mikelle
Diane
Carla
Kelly

I'm in. Sounds like fun. I will be back by then so can get a page done I am sure.

27 minutes ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Oh I'd love to do this swap but we are out of town that weekend. phooey. Maybe next go around.

You can always post early if you can't post on that day, or even send it to your partner early and post when you get back. We're flexible!

51 minutes ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Oh okay if you're sure that's alright with whoever I get paired with, I'm in.

Absolutely! I know the dated don't work for everyone so posting is flexible. Just let whoever you are paired with know ahead of time. Added you to the list!

• 3 weeks later...

Carol sent me lots of great vintage photos but I chose this one because I love the chair and her dress...so pretty. Here is the page of your mother

Here is Debby's:  Bridal Party

Debby sent two gorgeous photos from her parents' wedding in 1951.  I considered trying to place both photos on the LO because I love both of them, but decided on her mom with the bridal party.  I love photos like this - I look at each of the women and wonder how their lives turned out.  They are all so young in the picture!  Debby, I hope I did the photo justice.  I didn't put any names on the LO (didn't have any), but let me know if you'd like me to add names.  Or you can add them to the JPG once I send it to you!

Archived