October Challenge Chase

April Showers

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi April,

Just checking the tracker and it still says September.  It's Oct, right?  And I posted last Tuesday's Challenge at the end of last week and my #scrapgirls yesterday (on FB).

Hugs, Leslie Ann

On 10/14/2017 at 2:02 PM, Lesann said:

April, I'm ready to post my #scrapgirls Fall Color on Facebook. You mentioned, "You may post in the SG gallery as well if you don't participate in social media or don't feel comfortable changing the layout's settings".  What layout settings have to be changed?  

Hugs, Leslie Ann

For facebook, you just need to make sure the settings for the layout you post are set so that people who aren't your facebook friends can see it. 

36 minutes ago, Lesann said:

Hi April,

Just checking the tracker and it still says September.  It's Oct, right?  And I posted last Tuesday's Challenge at the end of last week and my #scrapgirls yesterday (on FB).

Hugs, Leslie Ann

Thanks for catching that! I was doing way too many other things the past few weeks. I'll get it changed for the next update later today.

Okay, yet again, I can't seem to find this week's challenge, so what am I doing wrong?  Please, point me in the right direction...I don't see it listed. 

Hugs, L

April, I edited my comments about last weekend's Wildcard Challenge. Sorry if this complicates  things, but I need a layout for Week 3 and would love you to switch last weekend's Wildcard challenge to Week 3. I did post it in the gallery on Sunday, if that  makes it "legal" for the week, LOL. (Here's my week 2 challenge: Moments are Fleeting.)  Thanks  so much!!

Okay, so I'm running out of time. Do we have parameters for this week, or pick any anniversary challenge to tackle for Challenge Chase Oct week 3?

Hugs, L

Thanks April, so those challenges are listed in the Anniversary Challenge week.  I think Tuesdays is something about Halloween?

Hugs, L

1 hour ago, Lesann said:

Thanks April, so those challenges are listed in the Anniversary Challenge week.  I think Tuesdays is something about Halloween?

Hugs, L

All of the Anniversary Challenges for this week are in the 13th Anniversary Celebration.

Tuesday was a Cooking Challenge,and the first layout posted for it was a Halloween one.

Archived