Boatlady

October 3rd Tuesday Challenge

23 posts in this topic

Well, thinking outside the box a little here. Snap a pic of your "Junk Drawer" then scrap it. Face it we all have one (or more). Some are neat as a pin, some messy like mine so let's have fun and see what is in your drawers!

Post to Tuesday Challenge

This one sounds like so much fun to do.  I have some time today, so will get a photo taken and do this.

I have 3 in my kitchen...1 is mostly school supplies for the kids to grab quickly. I'll get some pictures today.

Here is my messy junk drawer page.

Which ONE????  LOL  Really I guess I only have 1...but...boy...it's a mess of junk.  

I have a junk countertop space. My drawers are good. There is a spot by the back door that seems to collect junk. So I'll scrap that.

8 hours ago, alsoarty said:

I have a junk countertop space. My drawers are good. There is a spot by the back door that seems to collect junk. So I'll scrap that.

Oh, well now if we're talking junk SPACES, that's a whole 'nother story and I'm not talking!   :rofl:

10 hours ago, alsoarty said:

Well that will be interesting...I look forward to seeing that.

Missed this posting and am going away for the weekend, so, one lost opportunity. I did check out the gallery and I think you guys are slackers. Only one of them qualified for junky the way I envisioned - lots of tangles, etc. Although, there were lots of messy drawers I have to admit.

4 minutes ago, AggieB said:

Missed this posting and am going away for the weekend, so, one lost opportunity. I did check out the gallery and I think you guys are slackers. Only one of them qualified for junky the way I envisioned - lots of tangles, etc. Although, there were lots of messy drawers I have to admit.

No one has a neat drawer or they are afraid the messy one are contagious! Go ahead and make a page anyway, we like looking at people drawers. Thanks for the nice note and have a great weekend.