October 3rd Tuesday Challenge

Boatlady

Well, thinking outside the box a little here. Snap a pic of your "Junk Drawer" then scrap it. Face it we all have one (or more). Some are neat as a pin, some messy like mine so let's have fun and see what is in your drawers!

Post to Tuesday Challenge

8 hours ago, alsoarty said:

I have a junk countertop space. My drawers are good. There is a spot by the back door that seems to collect junk. So I'll scrap that.

Oh, well now if we're talking junk SPACES, that's a whole 'nother story and I'm not talking!   :rofl:

10 hours ago, alsoarty said:

I have a junk countertop space. My drawers are good. There is a spot by the back door that seems to collect junk. So I'll scrap that.

Well that will be interesting...I look forward to seeing that.

Missed this posting and am going away for the weekend, so, one lost opportunity. I did check out the gallery and I think you guys are slackers. Only one of them qualified for junky the way I envisioned - lots of tangles, etc. Although, there were lots of messy drawers I have to admit.

4 minutes ago, AggieB said:

Missed this posting and am going away for the weekend, so, one lost opportunity. I did check out the gallery and I think you guys are slackers. Only one of them qualified for junky the way I envisioned - lots of tangles, etc. Although, there were lots of messy drawers I have to admit.

No one has a neat drawer or they are afraid the messy one are contagious! Go ahead and make a page anyway, we like looking at people drawers. Thanks for the nice note and have a great weekend.

Archived