Build-A-Sandwich Chat Challenge for DSD October 7th 10am ET "Check it Out!!!"

MariJ

New "CHAT/CHALLENGE" thread is posted HERE!  

Come join us once you post your sandwich order below!

How about a digital triple-decker sandwich?   For tomorrow’s Build-A-Sandwich chat/challenge you will need to pick a sandwich from the ScrapGirls’ Menu below and post your order in this thread.   Then, when chat time arrives, I will post another thread for the challenge and give you the “ingredients” (scrapping techniques) you will need in order to scrap your selection and create your page.

So, to complete your order, please post your sandwich choice below, then tune in tomorrow, Saturday October 7th @10am ET to find out what your ingredients mean!

Autumn Surprise
Warm ciabatta roll
Roasted turkey slices
Cranberry walnut relish

Spring Veggie Delight
Whole grain roll
Fresh mozzarella cheese 
Grilled vegetables 

ScrapGirls’ Famous Club
Toasted brioche bun 
Fried egg 
Avocado slices 

Add one or more to your sandwich: (You must add at least one)
Lettuce   
Tomato
Onions
Bacon
Cheese

Optional Dessert: Pick one or more, only if you’d like!

Chocolate Chip cookie — 

Brownie & Ice Cream — 

Fresh fruit platter —  

I am going to pick the Spring Veggie Delight sandwich.
Lettuce

Don't forget to check the "Build-A-Sandwich" Chat/Challenge thread tomorrow at 10am ET to see what your sandwich items mean in layout requirements!
Come "chat" and scrap if you'd like.   We can have a cup of tea or coffee while our sandwiches are being assembled!

Hope to see you there!  

Oh man, now I'm hungry!! I'm also going to pick Spring Veggie Delight because that's what I'd really order. (it reminds be of the sandwich I get at Starbucks, Roast Tomato & Mozzarella Panni.) My add on item would be tomato. Not sure if I will be able to participate as we have company coming, but hopefully I can at least pop in!

3 minutes ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Oh man, now I'm hungry!! I'm also going to pick Spring Veggie Delight because that's what I'd really order. (it reminds be of the sandwich I get at Starbucks, Roast Tomato & Mozzarella Panni.) My add on item would be tomato. Not sure if I will be able to participate as we have company coming, but hopefully I can at least pop in!

Sure and you can always read through the thread later and create a layout anyway!

I'm tempted by the Autumn Surprise, but I'm also intrigued by the ScrapGirls' Famous Club - so I'll try that (SG Famous Club).  I'll add cheese, lettuce, and bacon, and I'll top it all off with a brownie and ice cream.  Am I asking for a busy layout?!!!

I have to take the girls to a birthday party tomorrow at 11 ET; I'll be able to drop in right at first to see what I set myself up for, but then I'll be back later to build the LO - and hopefully for more chats!

I have a busy day planned, but I'll see what I can do.  :)

I'll go with the Scrap Girls Club with cheese, and to balance all that heaviness, the fruit platter.

I'm so tickled we don't have to be present the way we did with the chats!

3 hours ago, LauraYB said:

I'm starving, so I'll take the following please:

ScrapGirls’ Famous Club

Add:

Lettuce   
Tomato
Onions
Bacon
Cheese

May I have ice cream between two cchip cookies (my fave)?

Thank you, Marilyn!

Sure, Laura and I get it!   Brownies AND ice cream is my favorite!   :)

Here is my choice:

ScrapGirls’ Famous Club
Toasted brioche bun 
Fried egg 
Avocado slices 

Plus the tomato, thankyou. 

4 hours ago, LauraYB said:

I may have to go buy a choc chip cookie sandwich today as a treat for tomorrow! :rofl:

I have to admit that after this conversation, I went into the kitchen and made myself a brownie with ice cream...... :)

Pretty big day tomorrow as I have a lot of family from overseas here but I will make a request and see what happens.

My choices are:
Autumn Surprise with a bit of lettuce and tomato please and a fruit platter to finish off with. Doesn't that sound yummy?

13 minutes ago, Ngaire said:

Pretty big day tomorrow as I have a lot of family from overseas here but I will make a request and see what happens.

My choices are:
Autumn Surprise with a bit of lettuce and tomato please and a fruit platter to finish off with. Doesn't that sound yummy?

How nice to have overseas family visitors!  Your sandwich does sound yummy, Ngaire.   Layout deadlines for DSD will be Sunday October 8ET so hopefully that will help.  

Great menu Marilyn I am having trouble choosing but I will order the Autumn surprise with lettuce. No dessert thank you

11 minutes ago, MomentInTime said:

I think I'll go with the Autumn Surprise with tomato, but I'd also like to have the SG Famous Club with onion for a second choice, and hope that I can get both done! When is the cut-off time for uploading finished pages?

Hi, so happy you are joining us!   The deadline for layouts to be prize eligble is midnight, Sunday Oct 8th, but you are always welcome to upload a page.

I just posted the sandwich "requirements"  HERE if you'd like to join us and "chat".  It's not a real chat room, but if you update your browser you can see what everyone is "saying"!  (This will only be between 10-11am ET)

2 hours ago, MomentInTime said:

I think I'll go with the Autumn Surprise with tomato, but I'd also like to have the SG Famous Club with onion for a second choice, and hope that I can get both done! When is the cut-off time for uploading finished pages?

I am looking forward to seeing what your sandwich looks like.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived