Build-A-Sandwich Chat/Challenge 10am ET Come Join Us!

MariJ

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, CRS said:

We have Culver's here that serves soft serve ice cream and it's so good! I bet there is one near your sister, Marilyn!

We have a Culvers here in NPR Florida but never had ice cream there...now I must try.

22 minutes ago, MariJ said:

OOOohhhhh..  FLorida can be wicked in Autumn.   Did you have bad humidity this year?   Well, I guess you are just back right?

Yes it has been humid but when it's really bad we stay inside and then go out evenings and mornings...works perfect. Tank tops, shorts and flip flops! :wub: Florida dress code:dancing-smilie:

Just now, Marie-Christine said:

sounds good to me, scrap girls at Culver's :)

Great fish too. Come on down! It's right up the street.

Just now, Boatlady said:

Yes it has been humid but when it's really bad we stay inside and then go out evenings and mornings...works perfect. Tank tops, shorts and flip flops! :wub: Florida dress code:dancing-smilie:

Oh, that is SO my kind of dress code.  I will always wear shorts as LONG as I can and a big sadness with this foot fractures each summer is no flip-flops, that almost bothers me more than anything!

1 minute ago, MariJ said:

YAY!   And, I looked up MY address and nothing even close - they wouldn'teven show me!

Too bad...so come on down, Diane will go with us I'm pretty sure.

1 minute ago, MariJ said:

Oh, that is SO my kind of dress code.  I will always wear shorts as LONG as I can and a big sadness with this foot fractures each summer is no flip-flops, that almost bothers me more than anything!

I have worn nothing but flip flops or sandels for over a year now....well sneakers for the morning walk!

Ok, then - thanks for everyone for joining us at the Cafe this morning!

Good luck in creating your sandwich layouts - any questions, please post here!

Don't forget another  Chat/Challenge at 3pm with Andrea and Blending with Carla @8PM!

Just now, CRS said:

I wear sneakers all the time, which mean socks, which I hate!

Funny, because I have discovered that the only time I'm really hot is when I have to wear shoes/sneaker/socks.   Once I take them off, I'm fine!

Archived