Build-A-Sandwich Chat/Challenge 10am ET Come Join Us!

MariJ

Just now, MariJ said:

Funny, because I have discovered that the only time I'm really hot is when I have to wear shoes/sneaker/socks.   Once I take them off, I'm fine!

I hate wearing socks and even worse is wearing tights when I am at work, aaarrrghh I run to the gym and go for my swim, if I could talk under water they would hear me scream FrEeDoM  yeah

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Marie-Christine said:

I hate wearing socks and even worse is wearing tights when I am at work, aaarrrghh I run to the gym and go for my swim, if I could talk under water they would hear me scream FrEeDoM  yeah

LOL Marie. That is so funny:cheeringdog:

6 minutes ago, Marie-Christine said:

Hhaha, laughing outlud, Marie!  :rofl:

ScrapGirls’ Famous Club
Toasted brioche bun — 3 photos
Fried egg -  use a template on your page (can be embellishment, layout, alpha, paper or word art ) 
Avocado slices - at least 2 lines of journaling

Onions - a circle shape

Not sure how to post a link here...By the way, the circle I added is the sun/brad in the flamingo picture.

34 minutes ago, MomentInTime said:

ScrapGirls’ Famous Club
Fried egg -  use a template on your page (can be embellishment, layout, alpha, paper or word art ) 

Onions - a circle shape

Not sure how to post a link here...By the way, the circle I added is the sun/brad in the flamingo picture.

Here is a tutorial for posting links here...it's older but still works! Off to see your Layout now...

Here is a link to your LO: Anniversary Luau

52 minutes ago, MomentInTime said:

ScrapGirls’ Famous Club

Onions - a circle shape

Never a worry, there's always someone around willing to help!  Your page is wonderful and that's a very creative way to fulfill the circle requirement!   Thanks for joining in and hope to see more of your layouts and book. :) 

5 hours ago, Marie-Christine said:

it does, i put my icecream in the microwave just to soften it up as long as i use the correct settings :D:D

Ooohhh... I have to say, I do NOT like my ice cream microwaved!  DH does that to soften it up, but after a few years of marriage I finally mentioned that I don't like it when he does that.  I'm not a fan of soft-serve ice cream, and when he microwaves it, it turns out like soft serve!  He's a good DH, he just looks askance it me a bit, but then obliges.  

2 hours ago, Jane in N.Z said:

I'd love to join in this but off to Chrurch soon and then busy rest of day. Enjoy :)

Have a good day Jane.  All 3 of the challenge layouts have a post date of Sunday midnight ET for prizes if you find some time.  It will already be Monday for you!

2 hours ago, Mikelle said:

Ooohhh... I have to say, I do NOT like my ice cream microwaved!  DH does that to soften it up, but after a few years of marriage I finally mentioned that I don't like it when he does that.  I'm not a fan of soft-serve ice cream, and when he microwaves it, it turns out like soft serve!  He's a good DH, he just looks askance it me a bit, but then obliges.  

Your husband sounds like a keeper - I remember him mailing your ATC's for you!
I love your page, but too bad about the brownie and ice cream.  I had to go make myself one in the middle of copying the thread last night! :D

Archived