3:00pm Chat

alsoarty

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is my LO:  1970's Floral

There are so many things I like about digital scrapping (never was a paper scrapper), but for the moment I chose the ability to recolor supplies.  For this LO, I recolored two of the papers, and some of the embellishments, to match the photos.

I've made a few hybrid cards in my time and when they go wrong it's a disaster. They invariably end up in the waste paper bin!  The CTRL Z (undo) function is my best friend when I'm scrapbooking. Nothing I create is ever completely wasted with this key! Here is my ATC to celebrate this wonderful ability that the digital world gives us.

7 hours ago, englishrose said:

I've made a few hybrid cards in my time and when they go wrong it's a disaster. They invariably end up in the waste paper bin!  The CTRL Z (undo) function is my best friend when I'm scrapbooking. Nothing I create is ever completely wasted with this key! Here is my ATC to celebrate this wonderful ability that the digital world gives us.

That's another good point...no waste!

20 hours ago, Boatlady said:

Well I love altering photos especially removing an item that is in the photo that you don't want there like signs, electric wires or telephone poles, even someone finger can be removed LOL.

I like the ability to change from color to B&W so that is what my page will be.

One of my all time favorite things is make one page then make copies to put in several folders. I have a folder for me and each of my 3 grandchildren so if all of them are in the page one goes in each or whatever is necessary. Impossible to do that with paper!

This is an excellent point!

Archived