October 2017 Recipe Swap

SodScrap

This month's recipe swap theme is Amazing Appetizers.  We are getting closer to the time of year when there are holiday functions.  Share your favorites with us!

To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - (1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sg.sodscrap@gmail.com by MIDNIGHT, TUESDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2017

• PLEASE REMEMBER THIS: It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (SodScrap_YummyFood) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)
  • You are welcome to submit more than one recipe. Please do!
  • Please post your recipe in the Recipe Card Gallery and post a link in this thread.
  • After I have compiled the recipes, you will receive a link to download the recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link!

I assume you want recipes to make at home....not open the box and insert into oven....lol! I have a few go to recipes, I'll see what I haven't scrapped yet!

Perfect timing, as usual Conda! With the holidays coming and 7 straight hours of commercial free football on Sundays (DH is addicted to NFL RedZone, I usually go scrap in another room), I need appetizer recipes!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2017 at 7:43 AM, MariJ said:

I actually have a recipe made before my computer went wonky.  Hopefully it will still be there whenever it gets resolved.  :mad-at-computer:

Can't find the recipe, it must have went with all the erase/restore.  I was going nuts today so decided to try to install PSE again even if comes off again with the Apple Guy tomorrow.   It wouldn't install, tried twice.........    Grrrrr..

46 minutes ago, SodScrap said:

Such dedication Marilyn!  I'm SOOOO sorry you are dealing with computer issues.  That is never, ever fun!

Thanks Conda.  Frustrating it is and especially to not have PSE to work in now.  Not fun for sure. 

Archived