Tuesday Newsletter Challenge: Birthdays

tinkerbell11

This week let's Celebrate Birthdays!!! ScrapGirls is turning 13 soon so let's go ahead and get the party started ! Let's use some amazing Birthday products to get our layouts moving. Maybe you have some photos you haven't gotten around to yet grab them and have fun. You could even use a Birthday themed collection in a different way to celebrate a fun milestone not just a Birthday! The newsletter will showcase lots of amazing Birthday products.

At first I panicked...B'day pix?  None recent, but now I'm going to go through some old slides and see if I can come up with some.  

Later....off to look :)

On 10/10/2017 at 6:18 AM, tinkerbell11 said:

This week let's Celebrate Birthdays!!! ScrapGirls is turning 13 soon so let's go ahead and get the party started ! Let's use some amazing Birthday products to get our layouts moving. Maybe you have some photos you haven't gotten around to yet grab them and have fun. You could even use a Birthday themed collection in a different way to celebrate a fun milestone not just a Birthday! The newsletter will showcase lots of amazing Birthday products.

I can't find the newsletter with the birthday products. Can you give me a hint, please?

On 10/11/2017 at 4:41 PM, lorac said:

I can't find the newsletter with the birthday products. Can you give me a hint, please?

1 hour ago, AggieB said:

Me too?

Such pretty layouts in the newsletter.  Did you ever find yours???  

Great challenge Shannon!

Archived