angleigh

13th Anniversary Celebration

31 posts in this topic

How about a little hint to some of the fun?  Well on Tuesday we'll be releasing our anniversary collaboration pieces.  And I have to say this year the designers have really outdone themselves!  We'll be releasing over 70 new items that day and they all are designed in this color palette.

Colors.jpg

Those are some beautiful colors!! Over 70 new products?? That's insane! Way to go Designers!!!

Great color palette. Can't wait till Tuesday.

There's some of my favourite colours there - can't wait to see what our wonderful designers have come up with.

I know...it's crazy.  It's all beautiful stuff!  And it's all designed so it will all go together.

Your sneak peeks always get the heart pumping Angie!!!😆
4 days and counting....:dancingcow:

2 hours ago, angleigh said:

I know...it's crazy.  It's all beautiful stuff!  And it's all designed so it will all go together.

So, it's kind of like a build your own collection, where all the products go together? Love that idea!!

1 minute ago, CRS said:

So, it's kind of like a build your own collection, where all the products go together? Love that idea!!

Yes, that's exactly what it is!

Awesome colors to go with my fall pics! Looking forward to the celebration.

We will have tons of prizes next week that you can win by playing our daily games and challenges.  You can also win prizes just by shopping with us.  We will be drawing 1 lucky winner a day from everyone that shopped with us (not including freebie orders) and that winner will receive a $13 gift certificate.

Wow, that's a cool idea, Angie!

I can tell you, Angie and April have come up with so much fun, I hope you all clear your calendars for the week!

How exciting!  I love it when the designers come out with coordinating products!  

Are we there yet???

Oh, boy!  This looks like an outstanding Anniversary party!

Just 2 days!  Next week besides the great collab items from our designers you will have a chance to win some great gift certificates from sites such as:  Persnickety Print, Florabella and Amazon

If you've never checked out Florabella run over to her site.  She has amazing Photoshop actions  (or Lightroom presets) and is giving away a HUGE gift certificate for her site to us

Woohoo, I can't wait and am super super excited. From what I have seen of all the yummy goodness from all the designers who have participated...this collab is going to rock and for it to have over 70 products...wow!

Florabella is awesome and totally love everything the site offers. Long time admirer for sure! 

Here's to Scrap Girls 13th anniversary and may it be the best....until next year of course ♥

I saw you mentioned Florabella in the NL this morning and had to check it out. OMG, I LOVE it!!

I have her classic workflow and use it ALL the time.  I would say I use it on 98% of my photos. 

I checked out Florabella, and I’m very tempted!  I think I’d like the textures, too.

Does the SG anniversary celebration start on Sunday?

9 hours ago, Mikelle said:

I checked out Florabella, and I’m very tempted!  I think I’d like the textures, too.

The special Anniversary Challenges and games will start on Monday.   Look for a fun game I'm hosting on Monday morning! :) 

9 hours ago, Mikelle said:

The sale will start tomorrow, and all the events will start on Monday

I love Flora Ella, I have a few of her actions, but have yet to try them. I’m so excited for this anniversary...I love the clove the collaboration kits, and the games and challenges coming up... eep, two sleeps.

It's coming really soon yeah !!!!!!

This week was kind of like a time vortex - don't know how it got to be Saturday already, and am just discovering how much I missed this week!  Can't wait to see all the fun and new products for the celebration!

Yeah! So ready to see all the great products that will blow my scrapping budget! Oh well I'll just put in some overtime! Totally worth it!

Happy 13 Scrapgirls!

Happy 13th ScrapGirls! 

I'll attend as many events as I can, Lovelies! SG Anniversaries have always been a lot of fun! :)