New And Need Help Desperately

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 blondy

blondy
  • Guests

Posted 05 December 2006 - 08:07 AM

Attached File  DSCF3867.jpg   727.8KB   23 downloadsSo sorry, the attachement didn't come through!!please ignore the other posts.This is my first layout and I don't know what else to do. Do you think I should remove or change the names?
I want to add something to the sides and can't think of anything.Should I maybe just change the whole layout?My daughter just turned 2 and I want to start a new album for her.Please any ideas will be appreciated

#2 MovieStar

MovieStar

I am a PSP Addict!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,592 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 10:16 AM

Welcome to ScrapGirls!!!

I think it is beautiful. I like it the way it is, very simple yet very elegant. Lovely job!!! Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Elizabeth

#3 ruralscrapper

ruralscrapper

Too Much Chattin, Not Enough Scrappin!

• Members
  • 6,041 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 10:23 AM

Very Nice lo! I like the browns and blacks together. About the only thing I know that I would do would be to maybe add a little brush work in the corners on the black matting..but that's just me. It is very beautiful just the way it is.
My Gallery

Paths clear before those who know where they're going and are determined to get there. -- Leonard Roy Frank
Posted Image

#4 sprinklz

sprinklz

Scrap Girls Rocks!

• Members
  • 11,838 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 04:55 PM

Hello and Welcome to Scrap Girls! :welcome2:

A layout is such a personal endeavor, and you have such a cutie there it would be lovely just the way it is!But we would like to help you get it the way you would like too. What if you tried moving all her whole name underneath the photo and added flowers or swirls around the sides?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users