ScrapGirls' Hide N Seek Forum Game

MariJ

Unknown-1.png.bdd19a2fd37c0dec1e3d44f4f6733bb9.png   Welcome to Hide N Seek - ScrapGirls style!  :shycouch: 
Below you will find clues to 13 kits in the ScrapGirls’ store.  Read each clue and then stroll through the aisles to find the product that answers the question.  
:walkinghelmet:  You will know that your search is successful when you see the Anniversary Logo (see above and below) on that page. 
*** Remember that the answers will all be some sort of collection or value pack.   
When you have found all 13, please email your answers to
games@scrapgirls.com   
by Tuesday October 17 @ 12:00PM Noon ET to be eligible for a prize.
But, BEWARE - you must include both the answer (product) and the clue it matches to win a prize.
Members with all 13 correct answers will be entered into a drawing for one $5 Gift Certificate and two $3 Gift Certificates.   So, start searching and have fun! 
:breakdance:
Hint: Look carefully at the words in my clues - they will help in your search!  ;)

Who Am I?    :dunno:

1.   I’m great for completing pages about daily life and can be used in so many different ways that I’m a value pack.   I also come in an 8.5x11” size!  Who Am I?

2.   I’m a summer collection and love being used in pages about swimming and pools.  I even sport some old-time bathing suits!  Who Am I?

3.   Do you start your day with a cup of coffee and want to create a layout?  I’m helpful for that and come in pleasing shades of brown.  Who Am I?

4.   I’m awesome for scrapping photos about a special December Holiday - with a soft, water “painted” look!  Who Am I?

5.   I love to scrap photos of babies in pink and a few of my embellishments are expectant mother figures!  Who Am I?

6.   Need to scrap some football photos?  I can do and I come with numerals in 10 different colors!  Who Am I? 

7.   I’m full of feeling and lots of fun little emoji faces with all kinds of expressions.  Who Am I?

8.   If you need to scrap an illness or accident, I’m your collection!   I even have an “I love my Nurse” button!  Who Am I?

9.   I include a stetson hat and lots of pieces for scrapping your Western photos and horse pics.   Look for my windmill.  Who Am I?

10.  I’m perfect for scrapping March birthday photos since I’m its birthstone and I even include jewels!  Who Am I?

11.  I’m all in black and white and totally about taking photographs.   Who Am I?

12.   I’ll help you scrap that Science project.  Look for my lightbulb and microscope.  Who Am I?

13.  I’m a number snuggled in between 15 and 17 but I can be used to scrap any auto related photos.   Who Am I?

Unknown-1.png  Happy Anniversary, ScrapGirls!!!  :having-a-party::partytime2:

1 hour ago, Florida granny said:

Ack! I'm so terrible at finding things in the boutique. So THANK YOU for your clues!! :banana:Maybe I have a chance! :D  Fun challenge!

I'm great at finding things in the boutique...just took 20 min to download/unzip my purchases. :rofl:

(I don't think that's really what you were talking about though)!

I accidentally sent mine in and not completed it can it be deleted please :)

I have found 11 so far but the other 2 are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard to find :(  when is the deadline forgetting them in?

I should be asleep but my painful foot woke me so what a good excuse to while away the wee small hours than do this 

47 minutes ago, Jane in N.Z said:

I accidentally sent mine in and not completed it can it be deleted please :)

I have found 11 so far but the other 2 are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard to find :(  when is the deadline forgetting them in?

I should be asleep but my painful foot woke me so what a good excuse to while away the wee small hours than do this 

Hi Jane, so sorry I feel your pain - literally and hope you can get some relief, that is NO fun and for sure wee hours aren't.
So sorry - the deadline should have been in the opening post, but it seems I forgot it.   :(  I will update as soon as I post this to you.

The deadline for answers should be Tomorrow -- Tuesday October 17 @12 PM Noon ET.

I'm so sorry, I'm having massive computer issues since Saturday so was on the phone with Apple Care when you posted.    Doesn't this computer know it's Anniversary Week?

I would say - if you please, when you are completed, resend your answers again and explain it was accidentally sent.  I will also alert April to this as she will first receive the emails.

Hang in, my friend, sending hugs!    :bighug:

ooooh these games lure me in and then all of a sudden my day is gone!!!?So I usually don't do them but its anniversary week so I have to give it a go!

Diane if I find you, perhaps we could do this together!!! I'll be the one who is walking around looking very lost pushing a very full cart probably!!?

Laura, you crack me up!!????

Jane and Marilyn, isn't it good of SG to have an anniversary week full of fun and challenges when you both need some side tracking away from those painful injuries/surgeries!!?

Joyce not only are you great at bingo, you have eagle eyes as well??

Ok Carla come on you and I can achieve this!!??

Ok ladies, I think that anyone who finishes this game is a winner? 

Have fun everyone!!?

5 hours ago, princessrunningfingers said:

What is the deadline on this one?

So sorry Joyce, it seems I neglected to put the deadline in my very long post!
I've updated it now.   
The deadline is Tuesday October 17 @12:00 PM (noon) ET

SORRY again Joyce, I actually typed this out, got interrupted and just now found it unposted... :(

2 hours ago, MariJ said:

So sorry Joyce, it seems I neglected to put the deadline in my very long post!
I've updated it now.   
The deadline is Tuesday October 17 @12:00 PM (noon) ET

SORRY again Joyce, I actually typed this out, got interrupted and just now found it unposted... :(

No problem.  I'm sure it's been a busy day for you, and I finished it much sooner than I thought I would be able to.

Archived