Monday Challenge - Anniversary Celebration 2017-Winner Posted

SodScrap

Get In The Photo
We are all about documenting events that happen around us, or loved ones, but we often forget about including ourselves in the layout.  For this challenge the layout must include a photo of "you" on it

Please post your layout in the 13th Anniversary Celebration Gallery and post a link back in this thread.

Don't miss out on all the fun this week!  Check out the Celebration Schedule for all the details!

Official details: You must finish all 6 layouts by Sunday, Oct. 22, Midnight (ET) and post all 6 layouts to qualify for 1 of the 3 Grand Prizes. As a bonus, anyone who finishes the challenge on the day it's posted (12:00 pm. EDT the following day) will be in a drawing for a $3 gift certificate. Monday's challenge winner will be posted on Tuesday, etc.

I'm not going to lie-this one is a challenge for me because I am always behind the camera!  Always!  And well, I don't like any photos of me anyway!  We took my granddaughter to a pumpkin patch yesterday.   I purposefully got in some photos with her and the pumpkins.  She is even smiling in one!  (out of 270+ first birthday photos last week she is not smiling in one photo....NOT ONE!!)  I will work on my layout later today.  Computers and a one year old don't work so well for Grammy! ;)  

I have a funny photo of when I finally sat up from drugged sleep last week a few days after surgery, and my hair was sticking up in all directions.  Actually made me laugh, so much so I took a half-selfie; am I brave enough to post it?    :rofl:

I wondered if anyone would do a "selfie-shoot" for this challenge.  My DD (23) is the queen of selfies!  She gets some amazing shots...me, not so much!  I do have a bunch of funny selfies.  Quite often we use snapchat and send selfies with some of those funny filters.  I should make a layout with some of mine that I have saved!  I did a layout years ago with a bunch of selfies of Emma I "found" on my phone.  

Just now, MariJ said:

I have a funny photo of when I finally sat up from drugged sleep last week a few days after surgery, and my hair was sticking up in all directions.  Actually made me laugh, so much so I took a half-selfie; am I brave enough to post it?    :rofl:

Sounds like you should use this photo for this challenge Marilyn!

18 minutes ago, Mikelle said:

I have the perfect photo... also taken yesterday at a pumpkin patch!  I laughed when I saw this photo DH took of me... but I have to get through my workday first.

My first experience at a pumpkin patch-'tis the season!

16 minutes ago, CRS said:

I have a photo of me with the girls at a ball park. It may end up being a two pager like I do for all the parks we visit.

Perfect!!!

8 minutes ago, LauraYB said:

Hmmm....I might be in a couple photos...I'm always behind the lens. I'll look around.

Surely you can find one or two...if not...you need to remedy that!  OH....I have an idea!  Look through some of the SG meet up photos...

Just now, SodScrap said:

Surely you can find one or two...if not...you need to remedy that!  OH....I have an idea!  Look through some of the SG meet up photos...

Or take a selfie right now! If I can post a hair-sticking up photo, it's all between SG friends right????

I found a photo of me and my "kids" taken last year.  I am going to brag a little about how strong they are.  Doug was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer 2 1/2 years ago and given 6 months to live.  Today he is currently cancer free.  Yvonne has now had her new heart for 2 1/2 years, and is doing quite well.  She works every day as a surgical tech.  Leslie has had surgery for Barretts esophagus and thus managed to avoid it going into cancer, which is the kind that Doug had.  Laurie's husband has myleofibrosis, and he has had some struggles with that, but is doing pretty well.  I just wanted to let you know how proud I am of them.

Family

Archived