Friday Anniversary Challenge - #13

Since it's our 13th Anniversary, let's scrap the number 13. Maybe it's a "13 Reasons Why" layout. Maybe you collect a specific item and you want to scrap about your 13 favorite items. Maybe your child is on a sporting team and there are 13 players on the team. Maybe your address has the number 13 in it. You get the idea. Your layout has to include the number 13 in it.

Post your layouts in the 13th Anniversary Celebration Gallery 

Official details: You must finish all 6 layouts by Sunday, Oct. 22, Midnight (ET) and post all 6 layouts to qualify for 1 of the 3 Grand Prizes. As a bonus, anyone who finishes the challenge on the day it's posted (12:00 pm. EDT the following day) will be in a drawing for a $3 gift certificate. Today's challenge winner will be posted on Saturday.

5 hours ago, alsoarty said:

My. I’m was born on a Friday, 13th October. She would have been 88 this month. I’ll try find a great photo of her to scrap. Great challenge....a little hard, is what I thought, and then I remembered my mom.

My dad was born on Friday the 13th.  I don't think I have any bday photos of him though...

I had no idea what to do at first... my dad was born on a Friday the 13th, and I did find one old photo of him with a birthday cake in front of him... he was probably turning 30 or so.  But I decided to go with a photo of me at age 13, my school photo.  I think I really started taking lots of photos at age 14, but I have next to no photos of me at 13!

This Is 13...

I looked through this years photo file to see if I took photos on a date which was the 13th and discovered our early Mother's Day Celebration that I had not scrapped a page about yet....  13th May 2017

Archived