Ribbon Builder/template

Hi Guys, HELP. I had this amazing template for building ribbons, it had knots and shadows, 4 or more styles of ribbons from grosgrain to satin, and I can't find it in my files.  I have this awful feeling I've either deleted it (and I NEVER delete) or I've buried in another folder when I moved stuff to my new computers.  Anybody have a name?  I also have a sinking feeling it was discontinued this year.

Hugs, Leslie Ann

1 hour ago, Lesann said:

Hi Guys, HELP. I had this amazing template for building ribbons, it had knots and shadows, 4 or more styles of ribbons from grosgrain to satin, and I can't find it in my files.  I have this awful feeling I've either deleted it (and I NEVER delete) or I've buried in another folder when I moved stuff to my new computers.  Anybody have a name?  I also have a sinking feeling it was discontinued this year.

Hugs, Leslie Ann

That's frustrating!  Sorry, I don't normally buy ribbons so am no help.  Did you look through the Boutique under embellishments?

Okay, Angie, you just made me cry.  Honestly, how wonderful of you do to that.  

And thank you Tina and MariJ for helping.  I use it all the time and was heartsick that I couldn't find it.  

Super hugs, L

Archived