13th Anniversary Signature Chat/Challenge 10 am ET-WINNER ANNOUNCED

SodScrap

5 hours ago, Mikelle said:

OK, here's my new siggie:  13th Anniversary Signature

It won't let me place my signature where I want it (before the link to my gallery), and it won't let me include the blinkies along with my new signature... I'll keep playing with it.

Hmmm...Great signature!!  After you upload (or drag) the siggy, there is an icon in the lower left that let's you place it where the cursor is in your signature line.  Hope you can figure it out!

6 hours ago, LauraYB said:

We're out for the day to make new memories. Going to miss you girls, but I'll scrap some memories later and get my siggie updated. Cool blinkies, girls!

Enjoy your day out Laura!  Miss seeing you around here!

I was not able to use the size of my signature I used in the gallery for my actual signature here in the forum.   You can find the one in the gallery  HERE

10 hours ago, scrapgran said:

I missed all the chats due to the wacky time differences.

Hi Laraine, with the way these "chat/challenges" (I call them) are now, the entire dialogue is in the thread so you don't have to be present and can go back and read through it all (or just the challenge) at any time.   In this way the time differences don't cause as many issues.  This year we extended the deadline for each challenge completion to noon ET the next day so that all time zones would have enough time to scrap! So, now you can really scrap at any time without having to be there.  :)

4 hours ago, MariJ said:

Hi Laraine, with the way these "chat/challenges" (I call them) are now, the entire dialogue is in the thread so you don't have to be present and can go back and read through it all (or just the challenge) at any time.   In this way the time differences don't cause as many issues.  This year we extended the deadline for each challenge completion to noon ET the next day so that all time zones would have enough time to scrap! So, now you can really scrap at any time without having to be there.  :)

I was a bit puzzled as to where the Chat Room was. I couldn't see anywhere to join in but then I realized that it was just in the thread. Not to worry. I think I got them all done in time bar the signature & stroke mini class. I use strokes all the time so wasn't too worried about that one. It was fun getting all the challenges done. 

Archived