13th Anniversary Signature Chat/Challenge 10 am ET-WINNER ANNOUNCED

SodScrap

Join me right here in this thread at 10:00 am ET for the Anniversary Edition Signature Chat and Challenge.  I can't wait to see you here!

We will also be checking any signature blinkies to be sure they are up to date!

Your challenge it to create a new custom signature using the color pallet from the Create a Collection:

59eb53a149157_Anniversaryswatch.jpg.a6fad6e78c2f020bf2453bcc7de62bb2.jpg

The following forum tutorials will help you with this challenge:

How to Create a Custom Signature

How to Add a Custom Signature to your Forum Signature

How to Add Blinkies to Your Signature

You will post your complete signature in the Anniversary Celebration Gallery and post a link back in this thread.

10 minutes ago, April Showers said:

Just dropping in to say hi - I'm on my way to the gym this morning. It is kind of early here.

I just had a business call to tend to just now.  On a Saturday....

Enjoy the gym!

6 minutes ago, Westina said:

Is there a layout "recipe" anniversary challenge today? 

Yes, it's later today, I want to say around 2 pm et? Sorry I missed the chat, had to take Lauren to practice and run an errand while I was in town. I'll work on my siggy later today.

1 minute ago, CRS said:

Yes, it's later today, I want to say around 2 pm et? Sorry I missed the chat, had to take Lauren to practice and run an errand while I was in town. I'll work on my siggy later today.

No worries Carla!

I didn't realize when I came up with the challenge that our new signatures would coordinate so nicely with our new blinkies. :D

Here is the schedule for the rest of the day:

12:00 P.M (EST) Mini Class - Anna
Join Anna Mansfield at 10 AM on the Message Board for some fun and creative ways to use strokes in your scrapbooking. Strokes are quick and easy and they can do more than you think!  

2:00 P.M (EST) Andrea
A little bit of this, and a little bit of that, will help you create the perfect layout. 

8:00 PM (EST) Shannon & Carla
Join Shannon and Carla for an old fashioned Speed Scrap! Over the course of an hour, we'll give you 6 tasks to create a layout. We'll post the tasks every 10 minutes in the thread on the message board. It's amazing what fun we can have in just one hour!

I don't have time to create a new siggy, so I think I'll keep the one I have now. It has some of the colors from the pallette: yellow, orange, grey,  When Halloween is over, I'll create a new one. I hope that is okay.

2 hours ago, April Showers said:

Just dropping in to say hi - I'm on my way to the gym this morning. It is kind of early here.

I've woken up around 4:30 every day this week... what's up with that? Enjoy the gym! Go girl!

Archived