13th Anniversary Free Mini Class - Strokes 12 PM ET

anna

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I made it here.  I have a horrible cold, and I've been sleeping on and off since 5 a.m.  I just took some cold medicine, I'll wake up soon! Downloaded the tutorial...  and Conda, I didn't make it to your chat, but I'll get around to making a new signature, too.

18 minutes ago, SodScrap said:

Oh snap!  I was supposed to get my kitchen clean AFTER my chat BEFORE this one so I could play....but well...I've been scrapping!!  Maybe no one will notice???

See you soon!

Scrapping ALWAYS trumps a clean kitchen because scrapbooking creates something permanent, while your kitchen will just get dirty again. Right? :D

3 minutes ago, Mikelle said:

I made it here.  I have a horrible cold, and I've been sleeping on and off since 5 a.m.  I just took some cold medicine, I'll wake up soon! Downloaded the tutorial...  and Conda, I didn't make it to your chat, but I'll get around to making a new signature, too.

Welcome! I hope you get feeling better quick! Colds are no fun.

And don't look at my signature! It's so old! Broken links and old products. I should have come to the signature chat as well! But my daughter had a sleepover and she and her friends thought I should make breakfast. Totally unreasonable, don't you think?

2 minutes ago, jenrou said:

I can't download the tutorial. PDF or save as. Anything special to do ?

Will it open for you? When it opens, in the top right corner you should see a download button. It looks like a white arrow pointing down with a line under it. Click that and you should be good to go.

3 minutes ago, anna said:

Welcome! I hope you get feeling better quick! Colds are no fun.

And don't look at my signature! It's so old! Broken links and old products. I should have come to the signature chat as well! But my daughter had a sleepover and she and her friends thought I should make breakfast. Totally unreasonable, don't you think?

Ha ha, yes!  Sleepovers make me tired - mostly mentally, lol.  

Just now, Mikelle said:

Ha ha, yes!  Sleepovers make me tired - mostly mentally, lol.  

They actually did remarkably well - I told them I didn't care how late they stayed up if they followed two rules. #1 Be quiet and don't wake me or the little kids up. (My husband said he heard them around midnight, but I didn't include him in my rule, so I guess they get a pass :D ) and #2 Be reasonably happy in the morning. And they were. So I'd call that a success.

1 minute ago, anna said:

They actually did remarkably well - I told them I didn't care how late they stayed up if they followed two rules. #1 Be quiet and don't wake me or the little kids up. (My husband said he heard them around midnight, but I didn't include him in my rule, so I guess they get a pass :D ) and #2 Be reasonably happy in the morning. And they were. So I'd call that a success.

Sounds like a success!

1 minute ago, jenrou said:

Got it! Thanks! :)

Great Jean!

Okay ladies! I think we should start. This tutorial is an oldy but a goodie. And it is something I use on just about every page I do. So instead of going through it step by step, I thought I'd give you a few minutes to play with strokes using the first technique, and then we can chat about it. Does that work?

So.... 10 minutes, starting NOW!! Go! Make some sort of stroked picture over picture.

Archived