Anniversary Speed Scrap, 8 pm ET

CRS

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Over the past 13 years, Scrap Girls has evolved and grown. We have members from all over the globe, sharing their stories and photos of their lives. We’ve watched children grow up, move on and start families of their own. We’ve laughed and cried over highs and lows, traveled the world through others’ photos and stories. Through it all, it’s always been about the members and their stories. That’s what makes Scrap Girls so special! Thank you all for a wonderful 13 years and here’s to many more!

Task #6: Add journaling (make sure that story is told!), shadows and any finishing touches. Upload your layouts within the next hour for a true speed scrap, but feel free to take longer if that’s what it takes to create a layout you love and want to have printed!

16 hours ago, AggieB said:

I finished mine, too, under the deadline: Easter Egg Hunt, 2004. I went with the color of the old pages for my inspiration.

AggieB is the random winner of the Speed Scrap! Please email hello@scrapgirls.com to claim your $3 gift card. Congratulations!

Thank you everyone who played along!

It's now Sunday night. I've missed a lot of the Anniversary fun challenges, but had a lot of fun with my grandkids all weekend, so I guess that's OK, too. :D Anyway, congratulations, Aggie!! And I'm also stopping by to say, Carla, that Speed  Scrap story is a hoot! You are so clever. Great fun!

Archived