Boatlady

Tuesday Newsletter Challenge- New

I'm back from a week long cruise in the Western Caribbean. We cruise all summer on our own boat but never went on a cruise ship. It was new to me so this week I would like your LO to be something  "new".
A new house, new baby, new relationship, new car, new thoughts, anything that is "new". It could even be something new that you want to do.
Mine will be "our new adventure"

Post your new LO in the Weekly Newsletter Challenge.

Here is my new adventure

I just realized that Valerie did a "new" challenge last month because of her new job....so sorry to step on toes. If I had remembered I would have thought of something else. So sorry Val.

Great challenge Debby and if I ever get a laptop back,  I have lots of new and "new, new" things I could scrap!   

It sounds like a great cruise! DH and I are travelling and spending time with our family so I'm not sure how much scrapping time I can manage, but it's a fun challenge idea.

I always feel like each morning is a "new" day...so many possibilities for this challenge.  Sound great Debby!

I'm glad for the "new" challenge, Debby. I missed the last one. Here is mine: New Pup

Here's mine.  I had the idea in my head but with no laptop PSE, scrapping supplies or photos couldn't scrap.   So I stretched a bit and did this on my iPad.

Newly Nine