Debossing a paper template by Syndee Nuckles

Lesann

Hi Guys, 

I really want to learn how to do this. Syndee Nuckles paper templates Blissful has a sample page Back Yard Nature, and the white paper there appears to be a debossed template that originally had black and gray flowers.  How did she deboss that?  Is it as simple as applying her letterset style to it?  I really!!! want to know how to do this. 

SNU_SSPaper_Blissful_EBA_LO_600.jpgScrapSimple Paper Templates: Blissful

9 hours ago, Syndee said:

Hi there,

I didn't create that layout but you can get that effect with this layer style set:

http://store.scrapgirls.com/ScrapSimple-Tools-Styles-Letterpress-6301.html

HTH!! 

If you still need some help just reply to this thread :)

Hi Sydnee, So nice to "see" you again.  I have your letterset styles, so I'll try that on your paper. I do have a question on that style. How do you change the color of the deboss. On your sample close up you have pink and green and brown. Did you change the color of the object and then deboss, or is there something in the style itself that can be changed.  It's one of my favorite looks. 

2 hours ago, angleigh said:

There's also this set of styles that will help with that look

http://store.scrapgirls.com/ScrapSimple-Tools-Styles-Emboss-and-Engrave-Super-Biggie.html

Angie, I totally forgot I had that style.  Honestly, even with Picassa I can't keep track.  Yikes what is a digital horder to do :) Thanks.

18 minutes ago, Lesann said:

Hi Sydnee, So nice to "see" you again.  I have your letterset styles, so I'll try that on your paper. I do have a question on that style. How do you change the color of the deboss. On your sample close up you have pink and green and brown. Did you change the color of the object and then deboss, or is there something in the style itself that can be changed.  It's one of my favorite looks. 

Okay, so I layered white beneath it and applied one of your Letterset styles. Perfect.  But when I tried the same technique on your quatrefoil paper, nothing happened. Thoughts? 

Archived