Granny Scrapper

Invisible Thumbnails in Styles

I use PSEv15. The thumbnails in several of my styles are not visible. The names appear but the thumbnails are so faint I can't see them The styles are ASO Frosted Glass and BMU Emboss-Engrave. In my previous version of pse they were totally visible so I could see the particular one I wanted to use. I have looked everywhere for a fix but I can't find one. Anyone else have this problem? I know someone has an answer for me. Thank you for the most knowledgeable scrappers anywhere.

I have no clue... possible PSE15 has changed the format of the thumbs? Anyone have an idea or having the same trouble?

I just did a search and can't find any info on this.   I'm currently having trouble with not being able to reinstall my PSE13.  I for sure feel your pain in trying to contact and "work" with Adobe.   Not fun...

Thanks MariJ. I had a crash a few months ago but I was able to reinstall my program. It's so frustrating when things don't work as they are supposed to and the experts can't give you an answer to solve the problem.

9 hours ago, Granny Scrapper said:

Thanks MariJ. I had a crash a few months ago but I was able to reinstall my program. It's so frustrating when things don't work as they are supposed to and the experts can't give you an answer to solve the problem.

EXACTLY!!!!:mad-at-computer:    I just spent 17 days with Apple Care trying to fix one problem after another -- mostly caused by the problem before!   It's still not "fixed",  I just have a workaround until someone writes an update.    :banghead:        Meanwhile,  PSE did not come back with the last restore and Adobe?   Well, you know how helpful THEY are.    It IS beyond frustrating, yet we are still left with the problem and unable to use these products we paid for..... :hit-head-with-hammer:
I get it and I'm sorry you're going through it, too.