Hey there!

dagi

Hi everyone :). I am Dagmar (dagi everywhere in the world of digiscrap) and I am a mom to 2 boys from the Czech republic. Besides two kids I also own two dogs and a kitty. I've been digiscrapping since 2008 when my first son was born and it is the best hobby I ever had :). I've also been designing templates for quite some time so that would be my hobby too! And when I have the time, I love to read! Stephen King is my most favorite author.. 

I can't wait to have a look around here and get to know this community a bit better! Have a great day y'all..

Hi Dagmar, welcome to ScrapGirls and thanks for introducing yourself!   Be sure to sign up for the ScrapGirls' Newsletter and check out our challenges.   And, right now (until 12pm/Midnight ET) there's a great sale going on in the Boutique!  

Looking forward to seeing your creations.   :) 

Welcome Dagmar-Dagi. I look forward to seeing your pages that you post here.  We are happy to have you here so hope you enjoy it here.:D

thank you! :)

to be perfectly clear of the gallery posting.. I am alloved to post layouts using any content but outside linking is not allowed, is that correct?

9 hours ago, Armygrl said:

When I can, I love to read too.  Do you have any recent Stephen King novels you recommend?  

I haven't gotten to the most recent yet.. but if you haven't read, I'd recommend Under the dome, that is one of my most favorite so far! Also Shining, Green mile.. hard to choose actually :)

On 11/3/2017 at 4:41 AM, dagi said:

I haven't gotten to the most recent yet.. but if you haven't read, I'd recommend Under the dome, that is one of my most favorite so far! Also Shining, Green mile.. hard to choose actually :)

I haven't read Under the Dome...I'll check it out.  Thanks :-)

On 4. 11. 2017 at 0:33 PM, Armygrl said:

I haven't read Under the Dome...I'll check it out.  Thanks :-)

you won't be disappointed! at least I hope :)

Archived