Nov. ATC Swap

Boatlady

This is my first ever month of ATC so bear with me please.

In searching for an idea I chatted with Andrea and she gave me an idea of a favorite fall drink like pumpkin or spiced, hot or cold. So lets go with that but my only change is that we use no standard picture you must alter it B&W, sepia, masked or cartoon-like, actually you could use no photo as an AJ card.

Go for it and have fun.

If you have never created an ATC, these instructions may be helpful: ATC Instructions

You may create as many cards as you would like, just please remember to sign and date each card.

Upload them to the Artist Trading Cards - Digital & Hybrid Gallery then email the full resolution copy (750 x 1050 pixels at 300 ppi) to me at Albin40A@yahoo.com

Your cards are due to me by 30 November 2017.

1 hour ago, MariJ said:

Sounds like fun, Debby and a topic that can go in lots of directions!   And, if I ever get PSE back I'm ready to create one.   :banghead:

Oh Marilyn,I feel your pain... You will have so much creative energy to use up that is if you're not too exhausted by the level of frustration you must be going through. 

18 hours ago, MariJ said:

Awwwww...  Cute.  I love that coat.  Is it cold enough for a coat in Texas???   :winter_brr:

Weeellll, it's probably not as cold as it is where you are, Marilyn. Yesterday it was windy so it felt on the chilly side. This morning we woke up to the upper 30's and will climb into the upper 60's, lower 70's. Rosie is little and has short hair so gets cold easily. When I took her out late afternoon she was shivering. Roise has quite the wardrobe. She even has her own clothes closet. LOL!!

Archived