November Challenge Chase

April Showers

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, April Showers said:

This month's #scrapgirls hashtag challenge is gratitude. :) You can add the hashtag to any layout you like, however. I gave you credit for Week 3.

Whoops. There I go not reading directions clearly again. Here's another try at my hashtag layout. I really don't understand this. What gallery do I load to?

So Grateful

52 minutes ago, barbaraj said:

Whoops. There I go not reading directions clearly again. Here's another try at my hashtag layout. I really don't understand this. What gallery do I load to?

So Grateful

Hi Barbara, I get confused too but it's my understanding that your hashtag can be any layout that fits the month's theme and can be posted in any appropriate gallery, just as you did!   In other months, I've done an ATC and a recipe card.  The only thing is your hashtag (or any layout) can't count twice, like for a weekly credit AND the hashtag! :) 

13 hours ago, MariJ said:

Hi Barbara, I get confused too but it's my understanding that your hashtag can be any layout that fits the month's theme and can be posted in any appropriate gallery, just as you did!   In other months, I've done an ATC and a recipe card.  The only thing is your hashtag (or any layout) can't count twice, like for a weekly credit AND the hashtag! :) 

Thanks Marilyn, you've explained it correctly. :)

20 hours ago, MariJ said:

Thanks for clearing this up! I understand it now!

Here is week 4 of the challenge chase.  Thankful

I have wanted to make my own clusters for a long time, but was lacking either the inspiration or time.  So I'm "thankful" that I was able to play today and make it happen.  

I'm thankful for all of you. Your friendship, help, and patience are what makes SG a unique and wonderful place.

I used all Veronica this time.  Sophisticated Lady, Moments to Remember, He's The Man, Mistress of Macabre, It's Only Natural and My Antique Life.

Hugs and Happy Thanksgiving, Leslie Ann

Archived