April Showers

November Challenge Chase

74 posts in this topic

On 11/15/2017 at 5:49 AM, barbaraj said:

Here's my week 3 and #scrapgirls hashtag layout

Power Lines

A single layout can only count for one spot on the tracker. This month's #scrapgirls hashtag challenge is gratitude. :) You can add the hashtag to any layout you like, however. I gave you credit for Week 3.

4 hours ago, April Showers said:

This month's #scrapgirls hashtag challenge is gratitude. :) You can add the hashtag to any layout you like, however. I gave you credit for Week 3.

Whoops. There I go not reading directions clearly again. Here's another try at my hashtag layout. I really don't understand this. What gallery do I load to?

So Grateful

52 minutes ago, barbaraj said:

Whoops. There I go not reading directions clearly again. Here's another try at my hashtag layout. I really don't understand this. What gallery do I load to?

So Grateful

Hi Barbara, I get confused too but it's my understanding that your hashtag can be any layout that fits the month's theme and can be posted in any appropriate gallery, just as you did!   In other months, I've done an ATC and a recipe card.  The only thing is your hashtag (or any layout) can't count twice, like for a weekly credit AND the hashtag! :) 

Here's my entry for week 4.  It is in the newsletter challenge gallery.

Rhodes

13 hours ago, MariJ said:

Hi Barbara, I get confused too but it's my understanding that your hashtag can be any layout that fits the month's theme and can be posted in any appropriate gallery, just as you did!   In other months, I've done an ATC and a recipe card.  The only thing is your hashtag (or any layout) can't count twice, like for a weekly credit AND the hashtag! :) 

Thanks Marilyn, you've explained it correctly. :)