Hodge Podge November 2017

ValerieT

Welcome to the return of......

:daisy: Hodge Podge November :daisy:

During the month we will have different prompts, tutorials, colour palettes, quotes and other inspiration to help you create some layouts. Once we give you the inspiration for the day, you can go ahead and create your layout. There will be no twists, tricks or added tasks. For most layouts you will get two days before we post the next inspiration.

Each completed layout is worth one entry in the prize draw. At the end of the month, we will do a random draw, and you could win one of five $5 Gift Certificates to use in the Scrap Girls Boutique.

• You are free to interpret each inspiration in any way you wish.

• Do not post your finished layout until we tell you to. However there are no time limits.

• You do not have to complete every layout unless you wish to.

• You can combine inspirations; however, you can only receive one entry in the draw for each layout.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My sincere apologies for the late posting of this month's game. Here are your first two tasks;

1st November

I think we should start the month with new name tags.

Create an ATC or a new siggy. You can use your real name or your user name, it's up to you.

When you are finished upload your siggy or ATC to the Hodge Podge Gallery.

2nd November

How about we update our avatars today.

Add a new avatar, or change your current one in some way.

This is a great idea...I tend to just leave my profile as it is and I know it gets boring so changes are made. Thanks so much for the prompt.

Here is my new quickie siggie

I am so, so sorry! My mom is here visiting and I completely forgot to post the clue....I'll be in the corner with the dunce cap on....Please forgive me!

6th November

Day we have a tutorial for you.

Drop a Drop Cap into Your Next Layout!

Take a look at the tutorial then create a layout using some aspect of the tutorial.

7th November

Post your tutorial inspired layout in the Hodge Podge Gallery.

Archived