Hodge Podge November 2017

ValerieT

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Marie-Christine said:

My Christmas card

I need to play catch up - I've been put on antibiotics for a chest infection feeling a bit poorly :( I can do some scrapping to help recover :)

Sounds similar to what I’ve had.  Hope you feel better soon... and that on top of everything else you’re going through right now.  -_-

13 hours ago, Marie-Christine said:

My Christmas card

I need to play catch up - I've been put on antibiotics for a chest infection feeling a bit poorly :( I can do some scrapping to help recover :)

Oh no! Feel better soon. I think the doctor said that digi-scrapping is good medicine too.

I'm so far behind...never really got started. First my mom was here, then dh had a long weekend and wanted to get a lot of projects done and my allergies have flared up (or a cold, not sure which yet) and looking at a computer screen wasn't happening. Aside from an appointment later today, I plan to scrap as long as my head will let me!

17th November

I don't know about you, but when it gets cold out and the nights draw in, I like to think about warm sunny places to go.

Use this image for your inspiration

59fdc0b4c0d63_Nov17.jpg.f2c9fd835bb1345b3a70f290ed7c7eab.jpg

10 hours ago, Boatlady said:

17th November

I don't know about you, but when it gets cold out and the nights draw in, I like to think about warm sunny places to go.

Use this image for your inspiration

59fdc0b4c0d63_Nov17.jpg.f2c9fd835bb1345b3a70f290ed7c7eab.jpg

I would love to be there right now. It has been raining here all night & looks like it will be all day. 

Archived