Hodge Podge November 2017

ValerieT

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was so inspired by the photo of Santorini that my first impulse was to do a layout of Santorini itself.  Then I decided to go with some photos from Mykonos, an island just as beautiful in it's own way.  I believe this catches me up.  I hate being behind.

Mykonos

Here is my Otter page.I used the magnetic tool to extract the otter but the photo was a little blurry so the extraction is a little funky in places.  Great fun. Thank you

Oh, I'm behind again.  I have struggled with the last tutorial.  I think it's because my hands shake a bit.  I used the Magnetic Lasso tool and extracted a rose from a photo (not the leaves, that would have been too much for me to handle). I just found leaves in my stash.  I'll try to catch up over the weekend.

Roses in December

4 hours ago, SodScrap said:

24th November

As today is Black Friday we want you to create a layout with black as the dominant colour.

Oh. that sounds like fun, I'm on it.

Still playing catch-up.  Here is my Thankful page, with a photo of my wonderful, strong children, who have survived several serious medical problems since their Father died.  Oh dear, I see I need to get a Christmas siggie up soon.

My Strength

1 hour ago, princessrunningfingers said:

Still playing catch-up.  Here is my Thankful page, with a photo of my wonderful, strong children, who have survived several serious medical problems since their Father died.  Oh dear, I see I need to get a Christmas siggie up soon.

My Strength

The great thing is you can work at your own pace and catch up.  Great layout Joyce!!

Archived