ValerieT

Hodge Podge November 2017

18th November

Post your Greek inspired layout in the Hodge Podge Gallery.

Here is my page inspired by the photo of Greece.

I was so inspired by the photo of Santorini that my first impulse was to do a layout of Santorini itself.  Then I decided to go with some photos from Mykonos, an island just as beautiful in it's own way.  I believe this catches me up.  I hate being behind.

Mykonos

22nd November

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving in America, so we want you to create your layout showing something you are thankful for.

Here is my Otter page.I used the magnetic tool to extract the otter but the photo was a little blurry so the extraction is a little funky in places.  Great fun. Thank you

Oh, I'm behind again.  I have struggled with the last tutorial.  I think it's because my hands shake a bit.  I used the Magnetic Lasso tool and extracted a rose from a photo (not the leaves, that would have been too much for me to handle). I just found leaves in my stash.  I'll try to catch up over the weekend.

Roses in December

4 hours ago, SodScrap said:

24th November

As today is Black Friday we want you to create a layout with black as the dominant colour.

Oh. that sounds like fun, I'm on it.

Still playing catch-up.  Here is my Thankful page, with a photo of my wonderful, strong children, who have survived several serious medical problems since their Father died.  Oh dear, I see I need to get a Christmas siggie up soon.

My Strength

59 minutes ago, Boatlady said:

Oh. that sounds like fun, I'm on it.

Way better than braving the stores on Black Friday!!

1 hour ago, princessrunningfingers said:

Still playing catch-up.  Here is my Thankful page, with a photo of my wonderful, strong children, who have survived several serious medical problems since their Father died.  Oh dear, I see I need to get a Christmas siggie up soon.

My Strength

The great thing is you can work at your own pace and catch up.  Great layout Joyce!!