November Swap Crop Partners

CRS

With the seasons changing, I thought it would be fun to do a nature theme this month! Lots of colors in the trees here and down under should be getting the first colors of spring! But you can swap any nature related photos, not just leaves or flowers!

Anyone who is interested in joining, sign up in this thread by Thursday, November 9th. On Friday, November 10th, I'll list the participants in a column. Contact the person above you and below you on the list and exchange email addresses. You'll send photos to the person below you and receive photos from the person above you. The last person on the list will send to the first person on the list. You can send as many photos as you'd like, and any journaling, but only 1 layout is required.

Reveal day is Saturday, November 25th. That's the day you'll post your layouts in the Swap Crop Gallery and send a flattened, hi-resolution copy of the layout you created for your partner to her.

Swappers:

Diane
Kelly
Ann
Marilyn
Carla
Carol

7 hours ago, AnnBK said:

Oh, darn! I just saw this...traveling and not keeping up with forum posts. Any chance I can get in? 

Of course you can! I'm going to add Marilyn in as well now that her computer is behaving again!

2 minutes ago, AnnBK said:

Thanks so much! Marilyn, I'll be home on Tuesday and will send photos as soon as I can. Kelly, I got your message and sent my e-mail address.

Thanks Ann and there's no rush at all!    I'm usually more towards a last-minute person.  :giggle_bear:

Carla, I'm looking for photos.   

4 hours ago, Florida granny said:

Welcome Ann and Marilyn!

I just sent my photos to Kelly. I can't wait to see what Carol sends me. Her photos are always wonderful.

I got them Diane! Quite lovely assortment of photos. I'll have to think on this one for a bit......... :)

On 11/11/2017 at 0:09 PM, Florida granny said:

Welcome Ann and Marilyn!

I just sent my photos to Kelly. I can't wait to see what Carol sends me. Her photos are always wonderful.

Forgot all about the Swap due to my knee surgery. I'll send some photos out to you today. Thanks for your comment.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived