Photo Challenge 11/3

angleigh

I bet you thought I forgot about these didn't you.  LOL  it just seems like over the last few months every time I went to post one  it was during an event or something else was going on, so I just kept postponing.  Then this morning I saw I was suppose to post one and I was excited because I could actually do it.

The first thing I thought of when I was trying to figure out the challenge is "how do you start your day"  So that's our theme.  Mine starts the same every day.  Very early in the morning, usually up between 3 and 4, quietly checking in on anything that happened over night....so it's just me and my computer screen.  And yes, this morning i'm looking up mermaid dolls.  The boys got invited to their friends, little sisters 5th birthday so i'm trying to find a present.  LOL

So the challenge to you is show us how you start your day

20171103_063526.jpg

3 hours ago, SodScrap said:

But first, coffee.  My morning selfie...

My mornings never start as early as Angie's...I'm out of bed by 6 and like Joyce, if I'm reading a book, my day starts with coffee and my Kindle.  

20171103_Mug.jpg

what a pretty mug! 

I used to have to get up as early as Angie but thankfully not  anymore. Even before I can start making my coffee, Cookie has to have her dental treat. This photo was taken a few weeks ago when I was as doggie sitting for Larisa’s little dog Rosie. The are both waiting patiently for me to open the pantry door. 

4C3276EF-62DE-4159-A7B6-2F7D5574B488.jpeg

15 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

I used to have to get up as early as Angie but thankfully not  anymore. Even before I can start making my coffee, Cookie has to have her dental treat. This photo was taken a few weeks ago when I was as doggie sitting for Larisa’s little dog Rosie. The are both waiting patiently for me to open the pantry door. 

4C3276EF-62DE-4159-A7B6-2F7D5574B488.jpeg

Aww. Well trained or is it spoiled??? Cute

Sorry I had to post 2 they tell my morning story. I'm up early, usually by 6 but it still dark, coffee on the patio after I feed the birds!!

IMG_9716.JPG

IMG_9700.JPG

10 hours ago, Boatlady said:

Sorry I had to post 2 they tell my morning story. I'm up early, usually by 6 but it still dark, coffee on the patio after I feed the birds!!

IMG_9716.JPG

IMG_9700.JPG

What a sight to wake up to. Just beautiful.

On 11/4/2017 at 6:14 PM, lorac said:

What a sight to wake up to. Just beautiful.

If I don't go feed the right away they come on the patio to the slider in our bedroom and stare through the glass.

1 minute ago, Boatlady said:

If I don't go feed the right away they come on the patio to the slider in our bedroom and stare through the glass.

Oh my gosh, reading your words I laughed out loud, that must be hilarious to see.   And sounds like a layout-in-the-making.   :rofl:

On November 8, 2017 at 10:00 PM, scrapgran said:

I usually walk through to the kitchen (on remote control) & turn the jug on ready for my mint green tea. The cup I use was Mum's & as we are both Leos it is appropriate. 

IMG_2436.gif

I like your jug and mug! :lol:

On 11/8/2017 at 10:00 PM, scrapgran said:

I usually walk through to the kitchen (on remote control) & turn the jug on ready for my mint green tea. The cup I use was Mum's & as we are both Leos it is appropriate. 

IMG_2436.gif

Me too!  I also use my Mom's cup for tea, it's purple! :)  And my sister is a Leo, Laraine.  I'm wondering about the cute snail climbing into your cup? !!!   :giggle_bear:

9 hours ago, MariJ said:

Me too!  I also use my Mom's cup for tea, it's purple! :)  And my sister is a Leo, Laraine.  I'm wondering about the cute snail climbing into your cup? !!!   :giggle_bear:

The blue snail was given to me by my friend Kym. It is to hold the tea bag so the string doesn't fall into the cup when you pour the water in or if you like to leave the tea bag in while you drink it.

On 11/8/2017 at 10:00 PM, scrapgran said:

IMG_2436.gif

That is a special cup and I am sure it makes the tea taste even more delicious.

Archived