Chat Room

angleigh

So a few of us tested out the chat room for a bit tonight and it seems to work great.  When you first go to it, you will be asked to log in.  I log in as a guest, when you do this you'll have to put your name in.  I would suggest putting in your forum screen name so people are familiar with you, but you can put in anything.

It seems to be really easy to use though, has some emoji's in there, and you can send private messages.  I plan on scheduling a few chats for next month during our holiday festivities

11 hours ago, angleigh said:

So a few of us tested out the chat room for a bit tonight and it seems to work great.  When you first go to it, you will be asked to log in.  I log in as a guest, when you do this you'll have to put your name in.  I would suggest putting in your forum screen name so people are familiar with you, but you can put in anything.

It seems to be really easy to use though, has some emoji's in there, and you can send private messages.  I plan on scheduling a few chats for next month during our holiday festivities

It looked like you could download a html file but I'm not sure if that means you could download the chat. That would be good for when the chat is explaining a technique. Can't wait to see what you have planned for us next month, Angie!

Archived