Weekend 11/11 Challenge

alsoarty

I LOVE leading line photography!! There's something amazing about the composition that naturally leads your eyes to the subject of the photograph. 

Leading Lines: lines within an image that leads the viewers eyes to the heart of the photograph. These lines typically start at the foreground (bottom) of the frame and move your eyes upwards and inwards to the background.  Like a person on the other side of a bridge, or a fence perspective photo… I've attached two example photos:

Create a layout using a ‘leading line photo’ and journal the Place, Date and what camera you used.

Post your layouts in the Weekend Wildcard Gallery, with a link back here in this thread.

Get your cameras ready and shoot!

Here is my layout.

b877ef32a6296e29e519f1dfaf7a9aa5--depth-of-field-photography-sea-photography.jpg

Unknown.jpeg

I love leading line photography I took these two in one day at the same place and there is a history lesson also. During the cold war President Kennedy had this bunker to go to if necessary when he was visiting in the Palm Beach compound. Kennedy Bunker and Kennedy Bunker 2

Archived