New from Las Vegas!

pachimac

Hello all!! My name is Susan, and I have been digi-scrapping since about 2005, when pretty much the only place in down was Two Peas in a Bucket or Digishoptalk. I look forward to getting to know everyone and join in on the scrapping fun here! 

I am a traditional scrapper mostly - but I LOVE LOVE LOVE clusters and artsy pages, although I'm not the best at artsy - YET.  

God Bless You, 

Susan

Welcome Susan. Vegas is fun so I hope we get to see some special pages about it. It's a great group here so I hope you enjoy it.

On 11/11/2017 at 3:17 PM, CRS said:

Welcome to Scrap Girls! I love clusters, but not too good at making them myself, lol!

Thank you!! I’m still hit or miss with them, but I keep plugging on! 

On 11/11/2017 at 5:56 PM, Boatlady said:

Welcome Susan. Vegas is fun so I hope we get to see some special pages about it. It's a great group here so I hope you enjoy it.

It’s finny - I don’t scrap Much about Vegas, but I have a few  in the queue about the shooting and it’s effect on our town. I just do not know how to do it yet. 

On 11/11/2017 at 7:17 PM, Mikelle said:

Hi Susan, welcome to ScrapGirls!  I think this site is the best place to learn the artsy pages - I’ve learned so much here over the years!

I look forward to it!!!

23 hours ago, alsoarty said:

Hi Susan, and welcome. You will fit right in. Looking forward to seeing your layouts, and getting to know you. And I see you are almost neighbors with me. I’m in st George Utah...so just two hours away!

Yes! Utah is very close!  I don’t have any SG kits yet, so it may be a while before I get any layouts up. 

Archived