SodScrap

November 2017 Recipe Swap

14 posts in this topic

November.  How is it November??  This month's recipe swap theme is Bountiful Breads:  breads, rolls and quick breads.

To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - (1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sg.sodscrap@gmail.com by MIDNIGHT, THURSDAY, NOVEMBER, 2017

  • PLEASE REMEMBER THIS: It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (SodScrap_YummyFood) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)
  • You are welcome to submit more than one recipe. Please do!
  • Please post your recipe in the Recipe Card Gallery and post a link in this thread.
  • After I have compiled the recipes, you will receive a link to download the recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, I have so many good bread recipes. A shame that I developed a gluten intolerance. :angry2: I have a really good pumpkin bread recipe. And the lemon blueberry scones are so good. And the sticky orange rolls. I have way too many to choose from. Hoping to get a card done!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd better get busy looking for and making a recipe because all of the above sound yummy and like ones I'd like to have! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, April Showers said:

Oh, I have so many good bread recipes. A shame that I developed a gluten intolerance. :angry2: I have a really good pumpkin bread recipe. And the lemon blueberry scones are so good. And the sticky orange rolls. I have way too many to choose from. Hoping to get a card done!

 

April...I know the others will agree...DO THEM ALL PLEASE :D  On a side note....I am eating grain free so...NO.  BREAD.  GAHHH.  

5 hours ago, Jane in N.Z said:

Now I CAN DO this......I love making bread and have a few good recipes :) 

Can't wait to see them!

5 hours ago, scrapgran said:

I made up some yummy Cinnamon Scrolls recently. They were delicious & didn’t last long.

Cinnamon rolls are the best!

2 hours ago, MariJ said:

I'd better get busy looking for and making a recipe because all of the above sound yummy and like ones I'd like to have! :)

Me too Marilyn!  I feel like I need to "up my game" on this one!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a banana bread recipe that dh really likes. I'll have to see if I've scrapped it yet!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CRS said:

I have a banana bread recipe that dh really likes. I'll have to see if I've scrapped it yet!

Sometimes "old favorites" can use a facelift.  :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ladies....can you keep a secret???  DON'T TELL ANYONE...I'd hate for it to get out on the internet or something...:rofl:

You might be thinking about our Cookie Swap (recipe exchange)...that might be coming up sometime...maybe in the near future.  But you didn't hear it from me...............SHHHH.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SodScrap said:

Ladies....can you keep a secret???  DON'T TELL ANYONE...I'd hate for it to get out on the internet or something...:rofl:

You might be thinking about our Cookie Swap (recipe exchange)...that might be coming up sometime...maybe in the near future.  But you didn't hear it from me...............SHHHH.

OH!!!  LOVE the Cookie Swap and I have recipes from quite a few years from it!

SHHHHh.. I didn't hear nor tell, Conda!!!   :blinking-in-scarf:   :conversation:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have an apple pie bar recipe that would be perfect for the cookie swap...and I'll have to find a more traditional cookie recipe, too. Trying the new recipes is such hard work...lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, CRS said:

I have an apple pie bar recipe that would be perfect for the cookie swap...and I'll have to find a more traditional cookie recipe, too. Trying the new recipes is such hard work...lol!

Oh that sounds yummy. I am running out of cookie recipes, maybe I’ll ask my friend for one of her tried and trues!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/12/2017 at 9:12 PM, SodScrap said:

To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - (1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sg.sodscrap@gmail.com by MIDNIGHT, THURSDAY, NOVEMBER, 2017

Which Thursday? LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now