Not a newbie

Reminiscing

Scrapgirls was my original digiscrap stomping ground since I became a member in 2007. My username was Reminiscing. I see some familiar names. But this new forum won't let me log in with my Reminiscing username. :(  I also tried clicking on the Contact and Email links on a couple of the pages and nothing happened. (Maybe it doesn't work in the Safari browser I use.)

I came by because I wanted to look in my old gallery, containing the scrapbook pages I made while I was a Scrapgirls devotee from 2007 to 2010 or 2011. I tried to do a search in the gallery for my username (before I created this new username) but it didn't bring up my pages.

Was my gallery and entire account deleted?  I know it's my own fault since I don't hang out here anymore, but being a sentimental sort (after all, I AM a scrapbooker) I feel a little sad. I haven't lost any pages. I just thought coming back here would be any easy way to look at my oldest pages, which I was inspired to do this afternoon.

How is everyone here, and how's it going? I will always be grateful to Scrapgirls for giving me a good start in digiscrapping, with the challenges, games, classes, and friendly people in an active forum. :)

Michele Kendzie in Fredericksburg, Virginia, originally known as Reminiscing, but later I used michelepixels everywhere else I've been in the digiscrap world

p.s. Edited to add . . . Oh my gosh!  This place isn't purple anymore!  

Hi Stranger! Here is a link to your Reminicing Gallery. With this new forum, it's a little bit harder to find the galleries of members. I did a member search for your username, then Find Content. On the left side, towards the bottom, it says Images. Click that and there's your gallery.

I hope you stick around awhile!

4 hours ago, angleigh said:

Hey Michele

Did you log in with your display name:  reminiscing

If so send me an email at angie@scrapgirls.com and I change the password so you can log into your old account.

Guess what! I was able to log in with Reminiscing. When I tried this afternoon, I used "mom2rci" which was my original username here, before I asked to change it to Reminiscing. At the time of that change I was told that Reminiscing would show up as my name, but that I'd still log in with "mom2rci."  I guess with the forum remodel, my username got fully changed to Reminiscing.

So no need to do anything. I can access my original account now. :)  Edited to add: Wait, there is something that needs to change. My original account, Reminiscing, still has my old Verizon email address attached to it, but I no longer have access to that email. I used my current address to make the michelepixels account. I'll write to Angie about this.

Thanks for all the welcomes! I remember all of you. :wub:

Archived