Photo Challenge 11/17

angleigh

I just found this one and to many of you it might be interesting. These are bubbles frozen in a hunk of ice that our son cut out of the pond  so they can ice fish.

IMG_1011.JPG

4 hours ago, A-M said:

Here is a photo from our recent little holiday of the lake beside the caravan park we stayed in. The photo was taken just before sunset.

IMG_1614.JPG

Wow, Anne-Marie, you need to scrap this!  So gorgeous!

2 hours ago, Boatlady said:

I just found this one and to many of you it might be interesting. These are bubbles frozen in a hunk of ice that our son cut out of the pond  so they can ice fish.

IMG_1011.JPG

Oooo, love the trapped bubbles!

11 minutes ago, CRS said:

I was waiting for it to rain to take a picture...and we had a thunderstorm come through. Not much thunder or lightning yet, but it got really dark and poured! And, I need to get my gutters cleaned :0

IMG_1347.JPG

Wow, that looks like some storm and rain!  I laughed about the gutters because I'm hearing plop, plop here and hoping it's not my gutters!   :D

23 hours ago, Mikelle said:

One more... how about underwater... with a dead crab on my head?

SCAN1372SGPost.jpg

Love it...I used to love scuba.

16 hours ago, CRS said:

I was waiting for it to rain to take a picture...and we had a thunderstorm come through. Not much thunder or lightning yet, but it got really dark and poured! And, I need to get my gutters cleaned :0

IMG_1347.JPG

That is like a Florida rain. Cool photo

23 hours ago, Mikelle said:

One more... how about underwater... with a dead crab on my head?

SCAN1372SGPost.jpg

Are you sure he was dead?

These photos of water are just wonderful. Love the ice bubbles. Here is one that I took of ice fishers.

IMG_0440.JPG

My dad was an avid ice fisherman when I was a kid. He would go out on the bays off Lake Ontario and catch hundreds of perch. Then he's clean them all and my mom would cook some and freeze the rest. I used to watch him clean them all. But I NEVER had any interest in sitting on ice, freezing my tail off! Ice fisherman are a special breed, lol!

4 hours ago, CRS said:

My dad was an avid ice fisherman when I was a kid. He would go out on the bays off Lake Ontario and catch hundreds of perch. Then he's clean them all and my mom would cook some and freeze the rest. I used to watch him clean them all. But I NEVER had any interest in sitting on ice, freezing my tail off! Ice fisherman are a special breed, lol!

I used to go ice fishing with my dad. I eas such a stupid child. ??? You couldn’t pay me to go now. 

2 hours ago, Ngaire said:

Here is my water photo. Ive been practising trying to get the silky water effect. Bit more practise needed yet?

Loving everybody take on this theme.

Silky-Water.jpg

Oh, this is gorgeous, Ngaire and it does look silky or even painted!  I love the bit of light in the top left. 

21 minutes ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Such gorgeous water photos everyone! I meant to add one more. This is The Fort Worth Water Garden. My dh, Rick is in the dark blue tank top and Jaclyn is to the right of him.

water-garden.jpg

That is so pretty Kelly!  Is it like a fountain sorta wiht all of that water spilling down into the pool?  Fascinating and very pretty.

53 minutes ago, MariJ said:

That is so pretty Kelly!  Is it like a fountain sorta wiht all of that water spilling down into the pool?  Fascinating and very pretty.

It’s exactly like that. I’ve gone down the steps before but I was feeling a bit of vertigo this time. ?

On 11/19/2017 at 9:38 AM, lorac said:

Are you sure he was dead?

These photos of water are just wonderful. Love the ice bubbles. Here is one that I took of ice fishers.

IMG_0440.JPG

Too cold but they do love it

On 11/26/2017 at 3:40 PM, ladyscrapalot said:

Such gorgeous water photos everyone! I meant to add one more. This is The Fort Worth Water Garden. My dh, Rick is in the dark blue tank top and Jaclyn is to the right of him.

water-garden.jpg

Wow that is so pretty. How fun that you can walk in it.

On 11/23/2017 at 3:43 AM, Ngaire said:

Here is my water photo. Ive been practising trying to get the silky water effect. Bit more practise needed yet?

Loving everybody take on this theme.

Silky-Water.jpg

Great silky water photo!!!

Archived