Photo Challenge 11/17

angleigh

I had no idea what to do for a photo challenge today.  So I googled "photo a day challenge November"  I decided I was going to pick a image, open it up and do whatever day 17 said.  I got pretty lucky, because it wasn't a hard one..lol   So today's theme, brought to you by google, is water.

I did all this while I was waiting for our water from the kitchen sink to warm up, so that's what you get this morning

20171117_075053.jpg

Darren sent me this photo a few months ago of the Port River Dolphins in Adelaide, Australia, one of only a few places in the world where wild dolphins live within a major city.   We went on a dolphin cruise when I was there and saw a few but not as close as these.

IMG_0947.JPG.jpg

Just now, MariJ said:

Darren sent me this photo a few months ago of the Port River Dolphins in Adelaide, Australia, one of only a few places in the world where wild dolphins live within a major city.   We went on a dolphin cruise when I was there and saw a few but not as close as these.

IMG_0947.JPG.jpg

Nice!!

2 minutes ago, MariJ said:

IMG_0947.JPG.jpg

Wow! How beautiful.

8 hours ago, angleigh said:

I had no idea what to do for a photo challenge today.  So I googled "photo a day challenge November"  I decided I was going to pick a image, open it up and do whatever day 17 said.  I got pretty lucky, because it wasn't a hard one..lol   So today's theme, brought to you by google, is water.

I did all this while I was waiting for our water from the kitchen sink to warm up, so that's what you get this morning

20171117_075053.jpg

You were waiting for water to warm up and I was wanting cold. ? 

2 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Yes and he actually sent a bunch of them, they were really frolicking that day and apparently splashing a lot too.   This was the best of the bunch but they are amazing!

Reminds me of when Rick and I went snorkeling while in Hawaii. After we got out of the water to take a break a couple of dolphins came in right were we had been. One lady said one swam right under her. We hurried to get our fins and masks back on but they swam away before we could get back in. ?

28 minutes ago, MariJ said:

IMG_0947.JPG.jpg

love the dolphin in there!

I was a little overwhelmed trying to decide what photo(s) to post - especially when I was younger, I was always around water, especially rivers.  I love sunlight on water, so I found a photo from when DH and I traveled to visit my parents about 6 months before we were married; my dad took us on a day-long fishing trip.  The photo isn't that spectacular, but it shows the sunlight reflecting off the water.  The second photo is even older, from my time in Japan.  Northern Japan was so beautiful.  We went on several hikes while I was there, and that photo is from a waterfall we found while walking along a river bank.

P1010049SGpost.jpg

WaterfallSGpost.jpg

17 minutes ago, Mikelle said:

I was a little overwhelmed trying to decide what photo(s) to post - especially when I was younger, I was always around water, especially rivers.  I love sunlight on water, so I found a photo from when DH and I traveled to visit my parents about 6 months before we were married; my dad took us on a day-long fishing trip.  The photo isn't that spectacular, but it shows the sunlight reflecting off the water.  The second photo is even older, from my time in Japan.  Northern Japan was so beautiful.  We went on several hikes while I was there, and that photo is from a waterfall we found while walking along a river bank.

P1010049SGpost.jpg

WaterfallSGpost.jpg

I think that photo is gorgeous with the sun and the second looks like a poster. 

I'm loving ALL of these photos! 

Here is a photo from our recent little holiday of the lake beside the caravan park we stayed in. The photo was taken just before sunset.

IMG_1614.JPG

1 hour ago, A-M said:

Here is a photo from our recent little holiday of the lake beside the caravan park we stayed in. The photo was taken just before sunset.

IMG_1614.JPG

That's gorgeous Anne Marie and the reflection is so pretty.  What a calming photo.

How about frozen water!!! This is me driving a snowmobile on the 3 acre pond at our son's cabin in upstate NY a few years ago.

IMG_6390.JPG

2 hours ago, A-M said:

IMG_1614.JPG

This is so pretty

12 hours ago, Mikelle said:

P1010049SGpost.jpg

WaterfallSGpost.jpg

So pretty. I love waterfalls and sure do miss them here in FL

14 hours ago, lorac said:

I have no new photos of water, so I used this one from a tour we took of The Great Falls of Paterson on the Passaic, New Jersey.

IMG_0789.JPG

Love to see the tumbling water...super

22 hours ago, angleigh said:

20171117_075053.jpg

Love this water idea. Yup that is a cool pic.

15 hours ago, scrapgran said:

This water is the wash from the back of the Cruise ship.

water.jpg

The wake of the ships are mesmerizing! I even stare at the small wake our boat makes.

14 hours ago, MariJ said:

IMG_0947.JPG.jpg

Such a cool photo..they are such amazing creatures!!!!. I went scuba diving with them in Roatan years ago it was one of the highlights of my life. Thanks for bringing that memory back to me.

14 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Since today is the first chance I had to get a turkey for our Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow, Tom turkey is getting a cold water bath to help him thaw out. 

82822AA2-ECA1-4599-97BD-C136C40B74A6.jpeg

LOL I usually do that because of my poor timing and forgetting to take it out in time.  I love the bubbles it's making.

Archived