Hi From Central Florida

Karen M in FL

I am new here even though the first class I did on Digital Workshop I did through Scrap Girls years ago.  I am on Dagi's Temp-tations Creative Team.  I started out paper scrapping and have been doing digital for years now.  It creates a lot less mess.  And while I've gotten more creative over the years my style is still pretty traditional.  I have 4 boys aged 34, 27, 22, and 20.  1 girl who is 16.  My oldest is married and has a 2 year old.  He and his wife work for Mennonite Central Committee doing peace and justice work such as education, domestic abuse, and job programs.  They now live in Tajikistan but work with programs in Afganistan.  The 22 year old is in the Air Force.  He will be transferring to South Korea after the first of the year.  The 27 and 22-year-olds are living at home.  The 27 year works at Wal-Mart and the 22-year-old works for a pallet company driving a forklift.  And of course, the 16 is still at home.  I was a homeschooling stay-at-home mom for a number of years but went back to work in 2013 and am now a preschool teacher.  And in my spare time, I love to read.  

Welcome to SG fellow Floridian. We just moved here to mid-west coast FL about a year ago from CT. I look forward to seeing your LO's

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2017 at 10:45 PM, CherylN said:

Hi Karen.  I'm from Ft. Myers and "kind of" new again.  Welcome!

Another Floridian....Maybe we should have a FL get together.

Archived