Weekend Wildcard Challenge November 18th

alsoarty

Go outside, right now, and take a photo of something colorful - like leaves changing - the sky - a flower, or anything you want. Come inside and choose the colors from that photo to create a page.  So this is a color challenge, color of your choice. Lets be creative and use 3 colors from your photo. Also post the photo here in this thread so we can see where you started from. Or use the photo for the layout.

Please post your layout in the Weekend Wildcard Gallery with a link to your layout in this thread. Have fun!

I'll be back to upload my layout.

45 minutes ago, Marie-Christine said:

It is  dark outside  and my colors look like this from the darkness and the street lights with the reflection of the rain on the ground
Untitled-2.jpg.241722f825ed24b4e2685f2f9e085a98.jpg

I’m excited to see your layout. I like these colors.

1 hour ago, MariJ said:

oh, that is gorgeous Laraine - wow, what a pretty flower....  And, so nice to see things growing when they are heading the other way up here. :)

I can’t wait to see. Very pretty flower. I love the smell.

16 hours ago, Florida granny said:

I've got my photo and colors. Layout to follow.... 

birds for upload.jpg

colors.png

That looks like my back yard view!!!

3 hours ago, Florida granny said:

Here's my layout: Ibis. I wound up softening the colors because Syndee's template is so soft and blended. Thanks for a fun challenge, Andrea! You always come up with interesting ideas. :) 

Thanks. I stepped in at the last minute for this challenge...10 minute think.

24 minutes ago, Mikelle said:

Here is my layout:  Karlie's Birdhouse

I tried making a color swatch with SNU_SSActions_ColorSwatch6301, but I don't think I used it quite right.  So I partially used it, then made up the rest.  Here is my photo and my color swatch:

BirdhousePhoto.jpg

BirdhouseSwatch.jpg

It’s gorgeous. Going to check out your layout.

19 hours ago, Ngaire said:

Here is my "go outside and take a photo"with my colour scheme attached to it.

Week-four-Challenge-chase.jpg

I love this photo, how interesting!  At my sister's in Indiana I often see hayrolls like his, but never them being made.   I'm not even sure that's what you call them! 

Archived