Arizona scrapper

klee73010

Hello! I am new to this site and forum... I am a member of Dagi's Creative team. I am a wife and mom. Our family enjoys being outside, which is where we hope to be as much as possible this winter (while the weather is not hot!), whether it be through hiking or mountain biking. I am a runner, and will be working towards a half marathon race in 2018. I am a planner girl, which is where a lot of my time gets spent (making things for my planner pages with my digital scrap supplies). So yeah... runner, planner, general outside type person, hating AZ the majority of the year.... that's me in a nutshell. :)

Welcome!  I grew up outside, but now live in San Antonio... too hot here most of the time.  I’ve also run three marathons and several half marathons... but that was also before kids!  Now I’m happy if I can get a couple of miles in.  Glad you’re at Scrap Girls, looking forward to seeing your layouts!

Hello Klee. Welcome to SG.
I don't think I would like living in AZ as I don't like the heat either. Its nice here where I live for most of the year except for maybe January and February when its the hot months here but nothing like what you would have:blush:
All the best with your training for your marathon!
Would love to see some of the things you make for your planner in the gallery.

Welcome to SG. Since we retired we live in Florida for the winter and on our boat in Connecticut for the summer...it works perfect...not too much heat and no snow,ice or cold. Our DIL is a runner does marathons every year including the Chicago marathon last year. I look forward to seeing you LO's of your winter adventures.

Archived